tuscl

Bouncer taking photos of customers on his phone

Monday, June 20, 2011 4:39 AM
I was leaving a club today and happened to see the bouncer standing at the door with his iPhone taking a photo of a group of guys walking toward the door. I saw him snap the photo and put the phone back in his pocket and thought this was strange. I don't think he took a photo of me coming to the door, but now I'm starting to wonder why he would do this. Anyone else come across bouncers photographing the customers? Is this common or is this guy going to blackmail the club's customers?

4 comments

• sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    There are probably so many hidden cameras in clubs as you enter certain areas, everyone has their picture taken. However I rather people not be so blatant with their picture taking.
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    Clubs are usually so dark that you have plausible deniability if it came down to it. Of course if you use your credit or bank card within the club then you can forget plausible deniability.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Wonder if he photographed that group of guys just in case they got out of hand and he needed to ID them to LE. I want to believe that it was just a precaution and was deleted when not needed. Naive me.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Hopefully the bouncer wasn't gay.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion