tuscl

Waiting for VIP rooms.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
From a review for Oasis Good Time Emporium in Atlanta. "VIP wait tonight was 2 hours".

So the question is, do you ever have to wait for a VIP room and if you do, how long, and what do you do while you wait.

It has happened to me once at Follies in Atlanta. It was a 20 minute wait. I bought my dancer an expensive drink and one for her friend. Meanwhile she snuggled up to me and kept Mr. Happy ready.

14 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    I once was at Columbus Gold around 2:10AM (they close at 2:30AM). I wanted to do the VIP room (they have 6 of them) but when we went back there they were all booked for the night. The dancer asked if they could stay open a little past 2:30am and the bouncer said he would go ask the DJ and returned saying no.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Every time I have ever had to wait I was rewarded with a nice visit with my chosen dancer. But I have never had to wait more than a few songs.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    The Detroit economy is still so bad there is not waiting for VIP.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    On busy nights, there is frequently a wait for one of the dance rooms at ST James and Treasures, but never for the VIP.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    The only time I ever had to wait - a tip to the bouncer moved my girl and me to the head of the line.

Death glares from the other guys in line and a big grin from my girl (and the bouncer)!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    The clubs I go to have more private VIP booths than dancers.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've had to wait a few times. Never more than about a half hour, though, as far as I can remember.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I've never had to wait, but I usually don't go to clubs at prime time, i.e. Friday and Saturday nights.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    LOL, farmerart. To answer your question, shadowcat. I'll just sit and talk with the dancer until a room opens up. As SuperDude points out, up here in Detroit, it's rare these days to have to wait.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    the only time i've waited there was space available but i wanted to wait because they were communal vip areas and i prefered going in when there weren't any other customers in there.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    My ATATF (the one who retired at the ripe old age of 23) danced at Oasis. We've had to wait up to 45 minutes for a VIP room there. She usually hung out with me for 30-60 minutes anyway, so if she knew that there was a backup, she'd ask right away if I'm planning on VIP that night, and if so, she'd go ahead and get us on the list. I like to "warm up" before VIP with a couple table dances anyway, so we'd fit those in there somewhere, too.

But two hours? Fuhgedaboudit! Was that a Friday or Saturday night? I wouldn't go to Oasis on those nights on a bet. If I'm paying a cover charge, there'd better be a chair for my ass.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I don't recall ever waiting for a VIP room, but like jackanonymous above, I don't go in the busier hours. And like troop, we have waited for "our" spot to open up in a LD area. During those times, we talk if possible. One of my faves "G" (you know her vm) spends the time making my happy spot happier. And I can't talk to her, so it works well.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Talk is overated :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Well let's face it, you weren't much help. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion