tuscl

Dancer: "Those are on me.”

Had just gotten a couple very steamy dances from my current favorite. When I reached for my wallet, she stopped me.

Her: Those are on me.
Me: Say what?
Her: (smiling) That was your Father's Day gift.
Me: Oh!

Nice, huh?

11 comments

• farmerart
    13 years ago
    Lucky daddy....

Sheesh !
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    sugar daddy??
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Haha. Sounds like she's a keeper for sure.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I've often thought that if you're a significant regular, your dancer would do well to give you a freebie, or a small gift of some kind occasionally. Just like companies reward their best customers with gifts, theater or sporting event tickets, or invitations to Christmas parties, etc. Steve, your fave treats you very well!

I've had some small gifts in my time. One rather significant gift--When seeing a dancer OTC, I love to get a pic of them. Most are amenable. One dancer once noticed that I was "between cameras," using a disposable camera. It was near Christmas time, so she took the opportunity to take up a collection from several of the other dancers, she knew I got dances from, it that club. Collectively, they gave me a digital camera for Christmas that year!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    VERY NICE!!! steve. I'm happy for you !!
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    That's awesome, steve. I'm sure you were really surprised, as anyone would be. But I agree with club goer TOTALLY, if it's a dancer you see like 2 or 3 times a month, she SHOULD give you a dance or two for free every now and then.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    I can't wait to hear what she gives you on your birthday.
  • You should name her. An angel like that deserves some business.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    But the blowjob was extra
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    My fav told me that for Christmas she was going to bring her girlfriend over and give me a three-way. Never happened. You can imagine my disappointment.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I've had a number of Free BJs from my former & recent ATF.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion