tuscl

Dancers with no pictures

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:56 PM
Stiletto, bodaniels, kumasdaisy, et al, so how about ponyin' up some nekkid pictures? We like the conversation and all, but hey, we're perverts. We don't need to see your faces, and by all means obscure any identifying marks, but show us the titties and ass, please! :))

29 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    gmd, Certainly no jj among those!
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    kumasdaisy has 2 pics of herself, but it's a tease because we can't see her face unfortunately. :(
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    haha. I'm scared of posting a picture of myself to be critiqued, some of you can be brutal. I will post some pics of me at work sometime this weekend.
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    and on kumas daisy she has sexy lips
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    I agree, she does. Now only if we can get her to drop that nasty cig habit.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I've been seriously thinking about it. Maybe ill surprise you guys in the next couple of weeks.
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    stiletto we should take them together.......... or photoshop them together
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @bodaniels: I agree. :)..I took a couple of my boobs (hehe) after I posted my last comment. Now I just have to upload them on my computer. I'm still not convinced this picture thing is a good idea.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    If you pretend to be a woman on a message board full of men you better be willing to back it up with some proof, less you want your opinions not taken seriously
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Hopefully this won't carry over to the guys. I don't want to see Clubber's naked pics. :)
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Well, VM, we could all post pics of our junk, maybe put them out on our twitter feeds...oh, wait, that's probably a bad idea, lol.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, ME EITHER!!! We sure don't need another wienergate!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    GV, I went to look at kuma's pictures. I didn't read that it was her. I think she is one of the older dancers we speak of on here.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I have 26 photos of gridget. One, a head shot, is on my photos for you all to see. The other 25 are "for your eyes only" and I will never share them.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I completely agree that Daisy has sexy lips, and I don't even mind the cigarette, though I think they'd look even better with a smile. And that slightly tousled hair look it looks like you've got going is pretty not, too. And just for the record, while boobs are good, the whole package is better. :) As my profile says, yes, I *am* a creepy old pervert, thank you.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    yup. i wanna see some pics from them too, especially kappa girl :-)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    All I need is pics of the boobs. Then I'm either sold, or disappointed.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Clubber are you beating the shit out of a harp seal or humpback whale?
  • troop
    13 years ago
    hey girls, we're still waiting for those pics. ;)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gf, A seal of course, but only because there are no gators in the GWN.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    still waiting ;)
  • troop
    13 years ago
    pics?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Working on it
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    So, Stiletto steps up to the plate, and quite nicely, I might add. How about the rest of you? :)
  • troop
    13 years ago
    gotta be honest. i'd like to see more but it's a good start ;)
  • RickWood
    13 years ago
    Lovely pics Stiletto. I too hope to see a few more.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Woot Woot @stiletto25
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    S25, Nice, but that is often normal street attire on many places in the Miami area. Correct, vm?
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Looking good, Stiletto25. Would like to see more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion