tuscl

Bitches Be Crazy

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This is a real news story. I couldn't make this up. It's not just strippers--all bitches are crazy.

Cops: Troy man fires gun after finding another man in bed with wife
5:44 PM, Jun. 9, 2011 |

DETROIT FREE PRESS STAFF

Oakland County

A Troy man is accused of firing a gunshot at a man he found in bed with his wife early Wednesday, after the woman met the stranger on a late-night bike ride, police said.

Troy police say the 30-year-old mother of five children, ages 1-14, went for a bike ride at 4 a.m. Wednesday. She met a 30-year-old man walking down the street and invited the man back to her house for sex, reports said.

The man agreed, and they fell asleep afterward, police said. The husband returned at 5 a.m. and discovered the stranger in his bed, according to reports.

A confrontation ensued, and the husband retrieved his .45-caliber handgun, reports said. The stranger ran from the home in his underwear, leaving his cell phone, wallet and identification behind.

The husband chased him as he ran, firing one shot in the process, police said. The bullet struck the kitchen wall and ended up in a cupboard.

The other man escaped, but police later located and questioned him, reports said. The investigation is continuing.

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Way to go, wife!!! I'm glad I'm not married to that one.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    Thank God I'm not married...
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Went for "a bike ride" at 4 am? Can you say "hubby didn't know his wife was turning tricks while he was at work or out with the boys"?
  • troop
    13 years ago
    she was out and met the guy at 4am and they returned to her house did the deed and fell asleep all before 5am when the hubby found them sleeping?
    the wife and the stranger both sound like duds to me, i'd still be going ;)
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    She wanted to get caught! Her husband was probably cheating too but what better way to get back at a man than to have him SEE another man in HIS bed! Classic revenge..
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    I agree with sexualchoc, this sounds completely premeditated on the wife's part.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion