tuscl

Hef dumped at altar

Apparently she suddenly realized she was about to marry a creepy 85 year old...

Playboy founder Hugh Hefner said on Tuesday that his wedding this weekend has been cancelled because his 25-year-old fiancee, a Playmate from his magazine, changed her mind.

http://www.iol.co.za/tonight/gossip/hefn…

10 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Damn, the drugs must have worn off.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    She got tired of all of the snickering and jokes.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    kind of hard to feel sorry for Hef!
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Hef said "Next!"
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    the heated argument in the story was her complaining the prenup was too ironclad lol
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Ironclad "prenup"??? I am surprised there would even be one! I am sure it was ONLY love that attracted a lovely 25 year old woman to an 85 year old rich guy.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Forty years ago, he was relevant-now, he's a punchline. He should retire and quietly go away.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago

Looks like the new Playboy magazine could be a collector's item.

Here's why.

Crystal Harris left her octogenarian fiance Hugh Hefner on Tuesday, five days before their wedding.

Unfortunately, magazines have a pretty long lead time, so the July Playboy, which was to hit newsstands the weekend of their wedding, is already in the trucks.

It's coverline, according to the New York Post?

America's Princess: Introducing Mrs. Crystal Hefner.

Oops.

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc,

And I am sure no marketing people would ever come up with an idea to make something "collectable". :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Shucks, I'll have to go out and actually buy one instead of furtively "reading" the articles in the bookstore. It could be worth a lot of money. NOT !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion