tuscl

Because it's a slow day: Take your pet to the club?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, June 12, 2011 2:59 PM
My cat "shadow" is very people oriented. If I could take him to the club, I think that he would be a hit. And just think, I could then tell the dancers that they can pet my kitty if I can pet theirs.

16 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    Be careful. Somebody might eat your pussy.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I keep waiting to see a blind person with a service dog at a SC.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Well, one girl came in on her off day to show off her boxer puppy. The girls went nuts and the little guy was passed from one girl to another getting tons of stripper love.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    LOL, jackslash. I've met "Shadow" at shadowcat's place. Shadow is a good cat. I imagine he would be a hit at a club. This past Friday night, I was up at Players Club in Detroit and some dancer brought in her little puppy and like mikeya02 says, the dancers had a great time giving stripper love to the little puppy.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Also, a guy in a wheelchair with his aide dog come in and they both get lots of affection. The dog even gets to go to the vip room with him.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Crank Yankers did a prank call to strip club asking if she could bring her seeing eye dog Butch bc she wax a blind stripper
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    ss1, I remember hearing that some time ago. I don't recall it being as funny as the premise would indicate it should be.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Well, as it happens, I recently got a Yorkie puppy for my wife. I didn't take it to the club, but did send a picture to my fav. She texted back how cute it was (for $475 bucks it better be cute!) When I got to the club she asked if I had any more pictures. i pulled out my iPhone and showed her about a dozen pictures I'd taken. All the other strippers crowded around and ooh'd and ahh'd.
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    a singer from a famous 80s band once came in to the club where I was working and insisted that they let his dog come in. The dog got a tour of the whole club. Lucky dog.
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    little johnny walked into class one day with his cat his teacher asked "johnny why did you bring your cat to class?" little johnny said to his teacher "because this morning at the kitchen table my dad looked at my mom and said I am going to eat that pussy when the kids go to school." I had to add that joke I thought it was cute
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    Samsung1 that was hilarious I always wondered if blind girls could be strippers, apparently they can be very bitchy ones
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Nice one, bodaniels
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I can't believe everyone passed on this- Everytime I go to the club, I take my monkey. He's a bad monkey and he needs to be spanked. I much prefer that strippers spank my monkey. Sometimes I take my chicken. I let the strippers choke my chicken.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    I just bring my duck. Its huge. Girls like a guy with a big duck.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i'd take a penthouse pet from the club ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion