tuscl

FALSE ADVERTISING!!

10inches
Florida
sure everyone has had this happen. hooked up with bit titty blonde who gave very hot lap dance all the while promising even more in VIP.. I don't do VIP without making it clear up front what I expect. she of course agreed to all of my wants (ass play, titty sucking, outside the kitty touching) once in VIP, it was a completely different matter. the only thing I was allowed to do was rub her ass. claiming her tits were sore she would not let me even touch them much less pet the kitty. TOTAL RIP OFF!!

16 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    What???? A lying dancer! Maybe we should coin a term for these types! How about a liar? No she is a bitch and a liar. Something with bitch. HEY, you said "TOTAL RIP OFF!!" How about a "rip off bitch? We could use ROB for short! :)
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Let's see, Atlanta and ROB. Hmmm...
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Fucking A!! ROB !! Take her outside and shoot her !!
  • how
    13 years ago
    Many strippers would choose to be bank-robbers if it were not harder work. They will take as much as they can get away with, and lie like breathing. Move on to one who is not so grubby. And post enough details about the ROB so that she makes no more victims of any who read TUSCL.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    yup it's time to out the robs! if they are honest and say i won't do this or that, fine. but if they lie to get your money, OUT THEM!
  • dw.buck
    13 years ago
    name her and the club so we all can avoid the ROBs. out her fucking lazy ass
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I make it a practice to bust any ROB I encounter by publishing her name in my review.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    10inches - Judging from your most frequent posts, I'd say this occurred at either Pink Pony or Oasis. I can't even imagine a dancer offering "ass play, titty sucking, and outside the kitty touching" at the Pony, so it was more likely Oasis, which I have heard spotty VIP reports for. Lastly, I've had relatively consistent results at Follies, so would be surprised if it was there.

Yes, if you could give either a name/club reference, or at least a description, that would help us all avoid your TOFT experience.
  • boss435
    13 years ago
    Did you offer her 10 inches? Maybe you were the one with false advertising.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^^ LOL
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    OKAY
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    OKAY, YOU ASKED FOR THE INFO: Oasis Goodtime Emporium in Atlanta. Dancer goes by the name of Mindy. works day time shift during week. very attractive Asian with blonde hair (that's right, blonde.) large set of store bought knockers. tanned and tight in all the right places. good lap dances but lousy in the VIP. will not live up to promises made!!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I'm sticking with Follies. I haven't been disappointed yet.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Rod - that was some good detective work!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I hate big titty blondes
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    ASIAN. ASIAN? ASIAN!!!!! I am so hurt!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion