tuscl

Pretty much truth

deogol
Michigan
http://www.trutv.com/dumb_as_a_blog/gall…

The champagne room at a strip club

When it comes to methodically swindling money from morons, strip clubs are as among the most efficient, and the champagne room, it's biggest bait and switch. Yes, it's very expensive, and as Chris Rock once sang, "there is no sex in the champagne room." Well, maybe for Chris Rock there is. But there definitely isn't for you. The champagne room is where strippers make suckers pay more money for what they were already getting in the strip club.

5 comments

• Player11
    13 years ago
    If they are like the ROB gals off SW and not like certain Houston are clubs that is true. Those bitches on SW are always talking about "upsell to VIP" which means they want to rip you and dont play. Tell them if they want to make more than dances they will need to go to motel for otc.

I am LT VIP at an extras friendly club. I get free adm to the club and VIP. If I take a girl to upstairs VIP will start off with a cople dances then ask her if she will play. Then make offer for sex like $100. Usually I have a girl I have done there before and simply set up itc FS via text before even coming into club. Its best to have go to girl like that you know will be good.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    The author must be a noob who has gone to one club, and one club only, or he never went and he talked to a noob who fucked up the opportunity because he was tipsy and the stripper saw him coming down I-45 with his lights on (I prefer the latter).

I get laid in the VIP room/Champagne room when I pay the extra money. I once had FS on the main floor, but that was a rare exception.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    There is sex in the champagne room but the room costs more
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I have only bot a bottle of champagne at a SC once in my entire life. It was at a place called the French Quarter in Dallas in the late 70's. OTC was available. We went out in the parking lot got in my car and I got a CBJ, while her "body guard" stood outside the car. I don't really recall, but I think it ran a couple of hundred bucks all together for cover, drinks, the bottle and the suck. Pretty expensive for just a CBJ, and the "champagne" was fake to boot.

I have seen CR rooms now and then, and it always seems like the customers in there are "high roller" type guys...guys who have some easy money scam business going on. I think the primary reason for being there is so others can see how cool they think they are. Most of the CR's I've seen are way to visible to allow for much extra action to occur without the rest of the club watching.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    If I was going to spend the money, I'd rather get a hotel room rather than pay for a champagne room with who knows how many hidden charges. Plus I don't care for champagne. I need to remember the names of the wines I like if strip clubs actually carry those drinks. Of course I don't need to pay for an expensive room just to drink so it seems kind of pointless to pay for it in my opinion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion