tuscl

Black Out!

chukko
Ohio
Sunday, June 5, 2011 4:13 AM
Has anyone every been caught in a blackout at a strip club? How did you handle the situation?

19 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    What do you mean by "blackout" ????
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Not sure what kind of "blackout" you're talking about, but I was in a club once where the power went out, leaving everyone in pitch black darkness. How did I handle the situation? By touch, of course...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yes but damn it the emergency lights came on.
  • VoodooMan
    13 years ago
    I had it happen once. The power went out, so they set up a boom box for music. One dancer approached and asked if I wanted a private dance. As I thought about it she said, "I suggest you get one. The power's out meaning no cameras. We can do anything we want!" And we did. The power came back on right as we were leaving the room. Perfect timing!
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Hmmmm...normally I prefer going to clubs solo, or with a highly experienced fellow TUSCL member, but this thread suggests another strategy....go with an electrician. Why, to disable the power of course. An electrician with a battery operated boom box in his truck would be even better. Be prepared!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    That's what I figured guys, but "blackout" could also refer to someone passing out. That's why I sought clarification. I can't recall the lights going out totally, but I've been in some very dark VIP areas and they are fun, indeed.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I think it's called a power outage
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    was at OGE in ATL when lights went out. security lights came on but really didn't do much to lighten the place up. was sitting with one of my favorites at table near back bar. she used the time to give me a good crotch rubbing thru my slacks almost to the point of blast off. I returned the favor by first rubbing her pussy thru her bottoms but she pulled it to one side and gave me access to her pussy. diddled her clit then the lights came back on. game over !!!
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Once, but the club I was at was too smart about it and called all of the girls into the dressing room to wait it out. :(
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "The power's out meaning no cameras.' Dark room, no cameras, no annoying DJ...a blackout's sounding better by the minute!
  • chukko
    13 years ago
    Yah. Basically I meant power going out.
  • chukko
    13 years ago
    My lights went out last night for about an hour and it crossed my mind what kind of mayhem could come about in a strip club.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Most clubs these days are subject to building code which requires emergency lighting that comes on in the event of a power failure. The purpose of the emerg. lights is to guide you to the building exits. Since there typically aren't building exits in the VIP room, that area could get very dark. If the club doesn't run you out, it certainly can be more fun. Stay dressed, the lights come back on with no warning.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I had the power go out before. I was in the dark with some strippers for a few minutes. I can't remember what happened. Another time the lights and power kept flickering one night. When I stepped outside, I was like, oh hell. Several inches of snow, sleet, freezing rain all mixed together fell in those few hours I was in the club and I had a 17 mile drive home in a transam with big wide tires. That was fun. (if you like slipping and sliding). 17 miles south there was nothing but rain.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    I had it happen once on a hot summer day. An extremely drunk stripper proceeded to sing a David Alan Coe song very loudly..one that isn't on any of his records if you know what I mean. I believe someone took her home in short order.
  • boss435
    13 years ago
    I thought maybe you meant raid. Lol.
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    The lights went out for two hours at the club where I work, dances were allowed but no stage dancing. The clubs response was to hand out glow sticks and shots. The only downside was the heater went out and the inside of the club was so cold you could see your breath.
  • Philip A. Stein
    13 years ago
    I think he means when all the girls are black. This happened to me at All Stars. I got through it with a hj while banging her friend.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Manager and bouncer broke out industrial strength flashlights and walked to floor checking on customer conduct. "Everyonee sit still until power is restored. If you want to leave, yell for a bouncer. We will refund half of the cover." Lights came back on in 5 minutes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion