tuscl

Indiana Strip Club Laws

chukko
Ohio
Thursday, June 2, 2011 10:07 AM
Does anyone know what the laws for strip clubs are for Indiana? Also, what are the best clubs in the Indianapolis area?

7 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Google will probably be a better source of information about the law. As for "best", that's a matter of opinion, so perusing the reviews is probably indicated. Brad's Brass Flamingo always seems to be highly rated, though based on the reviews and comments, I'm not sure I understand why it's *that* highly rated.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    The law around Indianapolis anyway, at least as I understand it, is the girls keep their bottoms on and wear these little band-aid looking things on the tips of their nipples. I've noticed a lot of girls will forgo those, though, which make LDs infinitely better. Again in Indy, BBF gets the highest ratings for all around cute girls, relatively high mileage, and modest prices (LDs = $12). I think there are better clubs in other parts of the US, but in Indy, BBF's the best, hands down.
  • racejeff
    13 years ago
    Rod has pretty well covered it. All clubs have beer / alcohol so fear of liquor license controls club. Really clubs are more controlled by alcohol commission than law enforcement. no totally private rooms a couple of clubs use booths but most dances in common rooms. more specific questions can be answered
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Brad's has definitely slipped. In the 2 times I was there last week, as I commented in my review. There is an overwhelming, pathetic majority of titless dancers. I wouldn't waste my money on them. Fortunately, the first afternoon, there was a chesty MILF that I enjoyed. Only for one dance however, it was obvious that no extras were going to happen, and I didn't feel like going on and getting more and getting more disgusted if nothing happened.
  • chukko
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the info.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    Dancers Show Club in the SW Indy area near the airport has always been my favorite diversion in the area. Probably the best looking dancers and there is some semi-privacy that can be adequate with the right dancer.
  • pjsands
    13 years ago
    Brads brass flaming hands down....especially considering the value.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion