tuscl

the term is pointless

LeeH
Georgia
In 9 out of 10 discussion threads about lapdances, the commenters are obviously running the gamut of definitions from air dances to having your dick permanently stapled into her pussy. And I'm not even talking about the latter end considered to be "extras" but rather the very definition of LD.

Is LD the most pointless term EVAH on this site?

17 comments

• harrydave
    13 years ago
    What is the point of pointing out a term is pointless?
    What is the point of strip clubs?
    What is the difference between a stripper, an exotic dancer, a spinner, and a niblick?
    What is the meaning of life?
    Do they have strip clubs on other planets?

• pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    A LD is when a dancer performs some type of dance for you as a customer. Whether it is an Air Dance or she rubs her pussy all over your crotch, it is still a LD.

Sex is extra, it is not part of a LD.

I don't understand where you are going. Everyone here on this site knows what a LD is. And your point is. . . .
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    What is the point of pointing out a term is pointless?

Some people aren't happy unless they are complaining.

What is the point of strip clubs?

A safety valve. Wives usually have a lower libido than their husbands. What is hubby to do ? Also, single guys need pussy lest they become frustrated and do something really stupid.

What is the difference between a stripper, an exotic dancer, a spinner, and a niblick?

stripper-female in need of money, takes clothes off and uses any means, fair or unfair to get money

exotic dancer- female who takes pride in her appearance and dancing ability. She likes the admiration and money that comes with the job.

spinner-petite female who is a pleasure to get a LD from because she is small and can move around easily without much effort.

niblick-a real pain in the ass to deal with.

What is the meaning of life?

Life is a shit sandwich. The more bread you have,the less shit you have to eat.

Do they have strip clubs on other planets?

On Centauri Prime in the Centauri system, they have some girls who will just knock your socks off. Because pleasure of the male is so highly treasured, there is no need for strip clubs. The girls are willing to hook up with you and law discourages anyone interfering. Traders from the Sirius star system are known traffickers. For the right $$$$ they'll hook you up, but they won't tell you where in the galaxy they found the girl.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Let's not forget the strip club on Mercury, Suns UP !! The dancers never wear any clothes, the Asian babes are out of this world !!
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    Why strip clubs? I could watch sports and get lap dances, or I could cheat on my wife. Choice seemed easy since she doesn't care about the former and cares a lot about the latter.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Asians on Mercury? I didn't realize any country in Asia had that advanced space program. And you, as a shuttle launch aficionado, should know this!

Damn, we can't even get them to Miami!
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    harrydave, channeling Wodehouse there with "niblick"? ;-)

pabloantonio: "Everyone here on this site knows what a LD is." -- Um, no, they don't. And that's why I raise the issue. Read through this thread ( http://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=15… ) and tell me that everyone has the same definition. I refuse to believe that THAT many people have such sh*tty reading comprehension skills.

Dudester, I'm not complaining, just observing. Some people aren't happy unless they are misinterpreting others.
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    not pointlees, just not descriptive enuf for a club review. reader can't always tell what kind of action is available if reviewer doesn't elaborate [without being too specific about 'illegal acts' to cause trouble or alert LE].

check out famerarts descriptive list of LD activities:

http://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=15…
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    From the glossary: "Any more-or-less intimate performance that a female dancer does for you alone for additional money with you in a sitting (or lying) position with your pants up. Almost always advertised as involving some form of contact. A LD may be totally public or completely private or anything in between."

Anything beyond that is open to interpretation.

My personal vote for the most pointless term on TUSCL goes to ATF. It's used to describe everything from a stripper someone has known and had a relationship with for years to someone a customer met once and took a liking to, and everything in between.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Clubber, Dick Johnson told me about the Asians on Mercury. :)
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Yes.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'm with jackanonymous on this one. If your "All Time Favorite" is a girl who danced for you once, you're doing it wrong.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Yes use the word allegedly more often then it is all good no matter what you say
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Well if DJ says it, you know it is factual! :)

BTW, is Rod Woody his cousin?
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    In most of the clubs that I have actually visited, when the reviews mention lap dances, you can usually be sure that you are not going to get an air dance. How much contact both ways is allowed, and whether extras are available is not always apparent, for obvious reasons.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    I must admit, when I hear the DJ say, "And remember fellas, when these lovely ladies come down off the stage, they are available for some up close table-side dances!" my usual thought is, "Ah crap, no contact."
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    The OP does have a good point because most of the time I use "private dance" to mean "lap dance", i.e. contact, but I have been to places where the girl will give you a lap dance with bikini bottoms on but once they come off it becomes an "air dance".

Then again there are other clubs where the girls will provide full contact even with their bottoms off and that is always better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion