tuscl

Electric Blue vs Mario's Cafe

Wednesday, June 1, 2011 9:39 PM
Going through MA from NY and trying to decide which place to go to. I've been to EB several times, but never to Mario's. Is it worth switching it up and taking a spin to Mario's instead?

3 comments

• harrydave
    13 years ago
    Not likely. Mario's is highly rated but not known for the full range of activities available at EB. On the other hand, I have been known to divert to a club I suspected of being overrated just for the benefit (to others) of writing a review for that club that included a more "national" perspective. If you go to Mario's and find out it is better or worse than EB, write a review that includes that information.
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    I've never been to EB since Providence is closer, but have been going to Mario's since it was the Fuzzy Grape. I understand extras can be had at EB so if thats why you go to strip clubsI would choose there. Having said that I have hada couple of dancers at Mario's try to give me a HJ to completeion and while the contact was appreciated I didn't allow them to reach completion. What Mario's is, is unique for Massachusetts. With full liquor and fully nude laps, Mass. clubs tend to be air dance or minimal touch clubs. Marios has contact that varies, but my last few visits there have been on 2/35 Sundays and the contact has been as full as possible w/o extras. If you like full contact laps its worth a shot, especially on Mondays and Sundays.
  • MisterGuy
    13 years ago
    Extras can be had at Mario's Showplace in MA for sure...it just depends if your trip there unfortunately corresponds with one of their routine crack downs on that type of behavior (due to local outside pressure). HJs, DATY & more can be had in the LD area & (definitely more) in their VIP area. Good luck...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion