Monday, May 30, 2011 7:13 AM
<a href="[view link]

20 comments

• sinclair
    13 years ago
    Wow!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I know how he feels. Twice in my life I have accidently dropped into a gay bar.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I wonder what told him he was at the wrong place
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Gee, he should have stuck around and gotten at least one dance. Think of the stories he could tell. LMAO
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    Has anyone not read the disclaimer that stuff written here should be considered works of fiction? I checked out the zbone site. Club listed, but one of the few clubs that doesn't have an editorial review. The reader review page has nearly 3 years worth of reviews on 1 page ( hint- the active popular clubs are lucky to have last 3 WEEKS on 1 page). I didn't see any reviews calling it out as a tranny club. Reviews fell into 2 categories: Shill type reviews, and real PL's saying how dead club was. Either way, club not high on my wish list. Guessing that either club really is a tranny club, but no z-boners want to call it out as such, preferring to call it a dead club and "let live" for the few with such proclivities. Or else just a dead club, and latest club reviewer thought this would be a creative way to put club out of misery. It seems that the tranny clubs around would be underground type with no mainstream advertising. A early 90's review by "Showgirls" magazine (Deja Vu rag)on New Orleans club scene had local host showing author around town. Gist of article was that Nola was a good place to listen to music and get shitfaced drunk, but not so great for club scene. After visiting a few known clubs, author was taken to an unnamed club that happened to be tranny. I don't know what's worse- walking into a tranny club or into a regular club that hired a tranny dancer passing themselves off as a real female.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    anyone see Hangover Part 2? They have a scene where they go to a strip club and it turns out they are tranny strippers
  • troop
    13 years ago
    Something tells me he didn't like this club ^^ so what's not to like? LOL
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    1) I seriously think we should send Baddjack to do a review on this place. After his fall down funny, side splitting, injure yourself, review of the strip club/truck stop, his place would be the most awesome review ever. 2) There's a place on the north side of Houston called "Club Tranz". I wonder what kind of club it is ?[saracasm] I'm too homophobic to find out.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Physical Club: 2 • Dancer Quality: 2 • Dollar Value: 5 • Overall Rating: 3.00 / 10 I would think the ranking would be lower. Maybe he sort of liked it or thought maybe he would at a later time. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually seen a post-op M->F transgender? Is it obvious that the physiology is constructed rather than natural? Obviously, there are sometimes, but not always, other indications, such as deep voice, physical build, etc, but I don't think those would always be definitive.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yes, george, South Florida has quite a few. I've seen them in South Beach up and down Ocean. Some are entertainers at the restaurant/bars on the street.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    LOL maybe the bartender did say that just for a reaction or to get him the fuck out of there
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    george: I had very strong suspicions about a dancer I saw in a Toronto club. The combination of all the non-alterable body parts made me suspicious - deep voice, height, fingers, adam's apple, shoulder width, obvious bolt-ons. This was a FS club but I did not have the courage or curiosity to take this creature to the VIP.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Life was simpler when gay men joined the priesthood.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I noticed he didn't the club a solid 1 rating, he must have liked something about it.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    WOW thats just plane nasty!!!!
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    For years, Splendor had Brazilian TS dancers. If a dancer has bigger shoulders, larger biceps, and a voice deeper than mine, that's a YIKES!!/No Sale in my book. I've seen pics/short video clips of TS who were effeminate before the surgery and that kind of thing has piqued my curiousity, but I have yet to meet one of those.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I'd go with Realist on this. If the guy behaved in the club like he wrote, they were probably just fuckin' with him.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    And I'll never forget the time one of the guys I used to work with. One night he was out cruising 8 Mile Road in Detroit looking for hookers. He pulled over and one got into the car. They discussed things and when he reached over to play with her pussy, he discovered she/he had a dick !!! LMAO
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    VM: I was referring to the reconstructed equipment itself, not just the person. Having never, knowingly, seen an example, I don't know if I would be able to tell the difference or not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion