tuscl

Seattle - New Strip Club Coming

Club_Goer_Seattle
Seattle, Washington
Thursday, May 26, 2011 2:36 PM
As of early April, a proposed strip club, "Pandora's Adult Cabaret," has been planning to open at 8914 Lake City Way, NE. It's currently the "Seven Seas" restaurant. Located 1 mile south of the former Rick's (strip club) site, and 2 blocks north of the former Talents West office (a former company that operated four former strip clubs in the Puget Sound region.) Former Talents West employees are involved in Pandora's. A web site just recently opened, but as of today (5/26/2011), it has very little information. You will see a sign for the new club in the web site, but that it just a photomontage (which I first saw on 5/4/2011). The Seven Seas sign is still up (as of a week ago, anyway). See: [view link] I suggest you check the web site every couple of weeks. Hopefully the next signal that things are progressing will be advertising for employees.

6 comments

• trojangreg
    13 years ago
    I guess it won't open until after the Yankee series this weekend. Guess I will have to go to camera city aka Deja Vu.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Keep in mind that Seattle deja vu does have cameras in the VIP, however,many do not record. You have to be looking at the camera in real time to watch what's happening.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I should clarify. By Seattle deja vu, I mean deja vu owned clubs in Seattle.
  • 2cute4u
    13 years ago
    I worked there, and they do record. Ive been in the office and seen the managers play back footage ponce, even a customer tried to rip a girl off..they record..trust me
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    At the two clubs I've worked at they did not record the VIP. I was close with management and I had a problem in VIP and they could not play it back because it was not on record and never is, as I found out. This does not include the rest of the club though. Im only speaking for VIP
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I have also heard about the cameras not recording in a few strip clubs here in Ohio.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion