tuscl

Vatican acts after reports of monastery staging concerts featuring lap dancer an

Cheo_D
I'd better be where I can Look AND Touch
From the Guardian (UK): Pope ousts 'loose living' monks of Rome's Santa Croce monastery

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may…

"It sounds like something out of Father Ted: a renowned monastery in Rome where monks staged concerts featuring a lap-dancer-turned-nun and opened a hotel with a 24-hour limousine service has been shut down by the pope.
{...]
"An inquiry found evidence of liturgical and financial irregularities as well as lifestyles that were probably not in keeping with that of a monk,"
[...]
In 2009 Anna Nobili, a nightclub dancer who became a nun, was invited to perform her "holy dance" before an audience including archbishop Gianfranco Ravasi, head of the Vatican's cultural department. For her performance Nobili, who says she uses dance as a form of prayer, lies spread-eagled in front of the altar clutching a crucifix or twists and turns as in pole-dancing routines.
[...]"

Ooo-kaayyy... so instead of a collection plate there's a collection garter?

(I dunno... maybe this could help build back attendance at services)

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    SWEET !! When is the next performance ?? LOL
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Is nothing sacred? Probably not.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    She could take her act on the road LOL !!

Geez, monks being straight, and they get in trouble. Had young boys been giving LD's, it would've been no big deal.
  • crazyjoe
    13 years ago
    If there were little boys giving lap dances the pope would have cum and gotten his. Then he would have charged house fees to them. He would hire bouncers and serve wine and crackers
  • crazyjoe
    13 years ago
    Oh wait! The pope would have to serve grape juice to the boys because they are too young to drink but old enough to fuck
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    A priest and a Rabbi were sitting around being bored. Suddenly, the Priest said "I know, let's fuck some little boys."

The Rabbi asked "Out of what ?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion