tuscl

Stripper birthday

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 3:44 AM
Stopped in for my regular visit with my current fav. We had drinks and a nice lunch and then I surprised her with a card and $ gift for her birthday later in the week. Her eyes lit up, she gave me a long hug, seemed genuinely touched, and even got a little misty eyed. When we went to the private room later, she straddled me, held my face in her hands, and said, “Your present is probably the nicest I'm going to get for my birthday.” (She sounded a little wistful, which I can understand since I'm just her customer after all.) Then she leaned in and gave me a long, deep kiss. That was the start of what I can only describe as an extended make-out session - long, slow DFK, mutual ear licking, neck nuzzling, etc. I haven't kissed that much in years. Two days later and my lips are still a little sore, lol. A good time, and I haven't even mentioned giving my fav her birthday spanking, lol. Your stripper birthday experiences?

16 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    steve, Very nice! The only BD I've recognized were of my ATF. I'd take her to lunch and give her something. Usually a gift card or a few times a SPA treatment. She was always appreciative.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've done this a fair bit over the years. Responses have varied from "thanks" to situations like yours. Most recent was a girl who gave *me* a freebie session on *my* birthday.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Women love cards, cakes, birthday dinners, and all that crap. Strippers are no exception. It will pay dividends.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    I am assuming that you have been seeing this girl OTC as well? Or are you really just solely a (regular) customer of hers in the club?
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    A little thought and generosity go a long way. That is all it takes to outdo her loser boyfriend.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I'm thinking that she was speaking the truth about it being the best gift she was probably going to get. It just means that the bar is set kind of low and she knows it and regrets it. Until the boyfriend brings home some more dope.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I typically only buy lap dances from dancers. I try to stay away from giving other things.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    They crave the attention that comes with recognizing a birthday, but love the big money gift. A simple card may get you one DFK, but serious cash may earn you extras and temporary loyalty. I am planning on surprising a former ATF in July. I will report back.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Im sure not many will be surprised when I say that stripping can be rough just like any other job. When a customer goes out of their way to show you they appreciate you and see you as a person, it does get noticed. What better way to do that then to remember you favorite dancers birthday.
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    I agree with stiletto I dance in a city that is far from my hometown and I do not know very many people. Last year a customer brought me my favorite snack, a bottle of homemade moonshine and a card. I almost cried because not only did he remember my birthday and favorite things but he went out of his way to make me feel at home in town that always feels lonely.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    bo, one of your favorite things is homemade 'shine? Now that's my kinda girl. :))
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    What was the snack: pork rinds? Just kidding, your post was poignant, bo, and the life on the road of a stripper is a lonely one indeed. Yet one more stressor.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Round here you don't see shine in a bottle. Now I do have a Mason jar of the local's finest on the shelf. Next time I'm in West Texas Bo...
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    When you don't *expect* more than a business transaction, but *treat* it like more, that goes a long way with a lot of dancers. I gave my ATATF a little stuffed animal (that was apropos of some conversations we had). She walked around the entire club twice, showing it to every dancer she saw.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Wrap up my cock and stick it in her after she re wraps with a wrapper.
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    the snack was beef jerky and it did come in a jar
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion