tuscl

OTC question

I have an ATF that I have been going to see for about four months at a club in the Chicago area, right by Ohare airport. I recently read on one of these sites that she apparently does some OTC stuff. I have seen her at least 10-12 times and we go the vip room and all that stuff, we get along and have a good time. Not once has she even asked me about OTC and I thought that if OTC was something a dancer does, it would be put out there on the table. Is she not interested in OTC with me or should this be something I should come out and ask her about? As I read on this site, one writer said a dancer would normally come out and offer if it is on the table.

18 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    Usually the guy has to make the first move--just as with about everything. Say you would like to see her outside the club and ask for her phone number. The worst she can do is say no.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    The dancer isn't always going to offer it, especially if they're already making good money from you in the club, there isn't much incentive for them necessarily. But there is no harm asking them, especially if you've seen indications that they do it with others. Since you're basically a regular of hers and she knows you decently well I am assuming, if she does it, she'll probably be down to do it with you.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Is it not obvious to anyone but me that the simplest solution to finding out if a dancer will see/suck/fuck you OTC is to ask? Sure, the phrasing and timing of the question might vary with the circumstances, but the bottom line is that she either will or she won't, and if she isn't offering, the only other way to find out is to ask her yourself.

As gsv points out, though, if she's making bank off of you in the club, she might say no just because of that. Then you get to decide whether pursuing OTC is important enough to you to stop seeing her when she declines.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    You need to ask her, not us.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    But be prepared that if it is you asking her, you may be entering into another realm of on-again, off-again, lots of excuses, prolonged stripper shit where you may never see the inside of a motel room with her but you think you are close for several months.
  • deepest
    13 years ago
    I actually gave her my number (on currency of all things) almost a week ago, she said she would text me, nothing has happened yet, but my optimism is going down with every passing day. I wanted to take her out cause I do like her.
  • deepest
    13 years ago
    I think I am getting ignored or she is blowing me off (no pun intended) :)
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    You don't have her number then, I assume. Did she actually put it into her phone?

Otherwise her saying she'll text you could just be some in the moment SS.

Unfortunately not every girl with whom I exchange numbers I actually end up being able to see OTC (they basically never make themselves available). So this sounds like just another one of those cases, perhaps.
  • deepest
    13 years ago
    I really am not sure whether she put it in her phone, but she said she would keep the dollar that I put it on seperate from her current stash that she made for that day. Again not so optimistic.
  • deepest
    13 years ago
    One more thing is that we have seen each other enough and talked enough, that she knows that I cannot stand stripper bullshit, as I have described some past experiences at the same club with a different dancer to her. I just would have thought that she would have known that if she does not get in touch with me, like she said she would, than our little fun time would be no more. That would be an indication of more bullshit from a stripper.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    So ask her already.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Ask her if she likes to play (itc or otc) or simply make her an offer. Show her a coupla Bens, lay them on the table, and make an offer for otc (if itc not available in your club).
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    @deepest. Going back to one of your original questions about OTC on the menu....many girls WILL let you know early that OTC is on the menu. Probably more are willing to do OTC after they get to know you a little better. And some need to have a major reason - whatever that might be - because they are content not doing OTC. Bottom line is that the majority of strippers will see you OTC unless you're a total a**hole, or don't have any money.

If she isn't giving you hints after a few sessions, then - as others here have noted - you need to be giving her strong suggestions that OTC is what you are interested in. Keep in mind that if you "like her a lot", she will sense that - remember 8th grade - and she may play you for your money for a while - not 8th grade, LOL - so, you have to decide when you are going to stop playing (who's got the phone number) games and get down to the meat of the issue (pun intended). FYI, she tipped the bouncer with that phone number dollar bill the same night you gave it to her, so that's why she hasn't texted....maybe the bouncer will text to see if it's a dancer's number, or.......

If you are falling in love with a stripper, then you need to switch over to another thread here that deals with that phenomenon. Look for topic heading: "I'm a huge PL".
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    > If you are falling in love with a stripper

Yes, be careful with that. Can't say I've quite been there before, but it could have gotten there.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    If she does not want to do OTC with you but she likes you as a customer and thinks she will lose you if she doesn't see you OTC, then she may be stalling. I may not completely write her off though.
    There have been a couple of times that I've had customers want OTC. I didn't feel like it with these particular customers. It was just personal preference. However, they called and texted and called and texted. Then they called and texted somemore. Finally I was like "Fine, if it means that effing much to them I'll just go meet them for f's sake". I was happy I did. But it took some persistence on part of the customer.
  • deepest
    13 years ago
    Well if a bouncer actually got the dollar bill, I still haven't got the text yet from the bouncer or whoever's hands it might be in. Anyway, the other thing to is i am out of town this week and she might wait till I get back (that is what one of my buddies came up with cause i am of no use out of town) to text me. We shall she and about OTC I will ask her if I decide to go back to see her.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Here's my advice. If your ATF will do OTC ANL with some BJ or ATM for No $ I think your ATF is IMO FN GR8 and you should CYA by giving her some ATTN.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    If you have seen her 10 to 12 times in 4 months, that's about once a week. That means you are likely just part of her stable of regulars. In this situation, you can ask for OTC, but it is unlikely she will say yes. She will string you along. But I would ask. Because if she says no, you will most likely lose interest in her, and then you can go on and hunt a new girl for OTC. After all, it may be the hunt that gets you excited.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion