tuscl

The Wrong Number Blues

Sunday, May 22, 2011 12:13 PM
As discussed here, there are strippers who give out the wrong number when promising something that they have no intention of delivering-a carry over from early teen years. I'm having trouble with a little tase who is using my number as her wrong number. Two weeks ago-Saturday morning-a boy who is obviously 13 or 14 8:49 a.m. Me: Hello Him: Is Cindy there ? Me: No, you have the wrong number. 11:33 a.m. (same boy) Me: Hello Him: Is Cindy there ? Me: No, you have the wrong number. Him: Are you absolutely sure Cindy isn't there ? Me" Yes. Don't call here again. Last night-6:19 p.m.(a male who is 19 or 20) Me: Hello Him: Oh, ummm, wrong number 2:12 a.m. (same caller) Me: Hello Him:ohh (click) The next time I get a call for this tease, I intend to find out as much as I can about this little tease. I think her parents need to know about her.

3 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    When a guy calls and asks, "Is Cindy there?", what you say is: "Yeah, Cindy's here, but she can't talk now because she's sucking my dick."
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    If you can get in contact with her, tell her she'd better stop or you're going to tell club management. Then tell club management anyway, that'll teach that cunt.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    If you have her number (since she has yours), just go ahead and pass it along to these callers. And go ahead and tell them about this week's special on Anal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion