tuscl

The Ultimate Stevie

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:01 PM
Woman Reveals 50-Pound Breast Implants An exotic dancer from the U.S. stunned British TV viewers Thursday when she appeared on a morning program showing off her breast implants, which weigh more than 50 pounds Chelsea Charms told the hosts of “This Morning” about how she increased her bust size from a D-cup with a series of operations, including a now-banned procedure that gave her polypropylene breast implants. Also known as string breast implants, this particular design allows the implants to absorb fluids and expand once they are implanted. The result is continuous breast growth after surgery, which causes the implants to expand to an enormous size. The implants, developed by U.S. plastic surgeon, Dr. Gerald W. Johnson, were only available for a short time in the U.S. before being banned by the Food and Drug Administration. Charms said due to the “string” procedure, her bust size is now 164XXX, with each implant weighing 26 pounds. And despite their weight, the 35-year-old denied her massive breasts give her a backache. She said she prepared for her large breasts by doing back exercises to build up her muscles. "I didn't plan on going this big that just happened on its own,” she said. “ I wanted to be big when I decided in the States that I wanted to be a feature dancer.” Although Charms likes her bust size, she admitted that they do pose some challenges. "Eating is a problem because I have to sit so far from my food," she said. pics in the link [view link]

14 comments

• Realist123
    13 years ago
    oh my god...
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Ah, Stevie no like...
  • troop
    13 years ago
    she shouldn't dance, she should be in a booth in a circus sideshow. i think she's a friggin freak!
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Uhh, yeah... That's not attractive.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Ugh. Just ugh.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    I saw her several years ago at Columbus Gold. Her breasts looked horrible, especially her nipples which weren't centered on her breasts but on the sides.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I saw her last year at the Goldrush Showbar in Atlanta. It was nothing short of a freak show.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    here in columbus dancers are not even allowed to stick their boobs in your face. This rule is strictly enforced with the stage dancing but you can still get this action (hit or miss) in the VIP. Pretty pathetic the upsell to lap dances are now "i can stick my boobs in your face"
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    That is seriously fucked up
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    That's just wrong.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Where is the moral compass of the physician who performed the operation?
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    Gotta admire her determination to accomplish, through medical science, what she could not accomplish through beauty or talent. Nevertheless, not a turn-on.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    You wouldn't motorboat those -- it'd be more like aircraft carrier.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Here is her web site. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion