tuscl

Most consecutive dances/ or in a single visit, share yours!

Monday, May 16, 2011 12:40 PM
The most i've gotten in a single string of dances so far has been 20 (at $10 each) the most in a single visit has been around 30+, but that club was packed to the wall with girls that night and dacnes were from a lot of different girls, that night was like sampling all of the 31 flavors from baskin robbins, delicious!

28 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Bravo!!! Which club? I don't have any recollection of going for a long string of dances, it isn't my style.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Imperial Theater in Anaheim,I also mainly don't go for long strings I normally go for 5 with a few different girls but sometimes it just feels right to get 15 or more ;) I was worried before about dance quality when pre-purchasing long strings but I've yet to see anything different than getting a few and continually getting more vs. buying a string ahead of time mileage and dance wise, the dances have been just as good if not better
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I got 28 on a single visit was to Zook's in Detroit. They were $20 a pop but this was probably one of my first visits to a two-way touch club. Longest string was 16 dances at $10 a pop at Silver Bullet. On my visit to Florida last week, I got 23 dances at Cheaters. I found two different girls that danced like they were fucking you with your clothes on. However, I regretted it. It was too much money to spend on just a tease, and both girls pounced on my cock so hard that my dick got raw from the friction. I had to put myself on the DL for the rest of the trip due to dickrash. Moral of the story is lapdances and alcohol are best in moderation.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    20 dances in a row, from the same girl? She MUST have been HOT !!. Most I have had is three consective dances from same girl. In one night about 20 or so dances form different girls. Sinclair, what is a DL?
  • supertramp79
    13 years ago
    Oh, 80 in a row at the $25 a dance at Hiliter private room - probably as many in a row at Spearmint one time - but I have already established that I used to be an idiot. Now, I rarely go above 10 (still stupid, but less stupid).
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Consecutive with the same dancer? Three. But then, I consider lap dances to be an audition, not an end unto themselves. Works out pretty well for me.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Even with a dancer I really like, 5 or 6 is still my limit for consecutive dancers.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    I really don't know, though I'm sure it wasn't as many as some of you. But it's been my experience that it's a much greater sign of a successful string when both you and the dancer lose count.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    LondonGuy: DL = Disabled List
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I had so many I stopped cumming
  • DiamondJack90
    13 years ago
    Most from one entertainer consecutively: 18, from Raquel back in the early 1990s at the now departed Mile High Saloon in Denver. She always took real good care of me. Most in one night from a number of different entertainers: about 45 at Shotgun Willies, in Glendale CO, in Spring 2005. I had just won five grand in the lottery and just went crazy spending money, both at the stages and with laps. Those kinds of nights come only once in a rare while, so you got to go for broke (not quite literally) with any and every girl you know, are acquainted with, or want to have a good time with. I definitely want to get to do that again, hopefully many times with the turn of a friendly card in my greatest favor ...
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    The most from one dancer, 24 at Babydolls near Dayton about 4 years ago. I spread this out over three sessions of 8 songs each. She was the only dancer that day out of my 3 favorites at the club, so she got all my time then, as well as a bit extra. The most consecutive for one dancer was 16 songs at a club in Minnesotta. The most at any one club was 29 at Mons Venus, where I say three different dancers for 3, 6, 8 and 12. That same day I got 18 at 2001 Odyssey, which was my one day maximum of 47 dances.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Six with the same dancer, and maybe 15-20 in one club visit.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I celebrated my 62nd birthday with 62 lap dances but it was spread out over 2 1/2 days. Talk about lap dick!
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Think it was 24 in a row from one girl.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Oh, and then there was my ATF. Spent about $700 in one session. Can't remember how many dances that was, but probably in the 20 to 30 range.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    24 from one girl. I am pretty sure that was the most in a single visit too. I have had a number of double digit strings.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    The most I recall ever getting in a row is 8 with a girl from the Flamingo Lounge in Lawrence, KS. Not the best looking girl there, but probably the best pure dancer there that day and the only one really circulating.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    80 in a row at $25 each? Sounds like BS..
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Hmmm...80 laps at 3 minutes each is only 4 hours. Hmmm....
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I'm pretty sure my cock would be rubbed raw if I had so many regular lap dances in a row. I think 8 in a row was the best I've done...she really knew how to keep me on the edge too. I wonder whatever happened to her?
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    @shadowcat, 4 hours ...and 2 thousand dollars
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Thanks GMD :-)
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    25 in a row at H8S about 10 years ago with the same Dancer.
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    15 with one dancer and 45 dancers in one night. To me, two way contact $10 dancers encourage repeat business with the same dancer and $20+ dancers lead to more sampling. I don't turn down very many $10 dollar lap dance offers.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    20 n a row and its the most I've ever done n one night. $25 a song total cost I belive $500 it was my first time : )). Now I only avg 4 n a row and if its my atf maybee 8 n a row
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I don't think I've gone more than 4-5 in a row. But, the most I've had in a single night would be 10-15.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Several Akron clubs have $5 dances. The $5 dances I get at Jen's Den are higher mileage than the $30 dances I have had in Columbus strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion