tuscl

same taste in girls

chimark
Illinois
I noticed recently at the club I go to most often, that the girls I tend to be drawn too are the same ones another regular likes. I don't think it's because extra's are offered, as one of the girls I like is really conservative in her dances and she's that way across the board, and he likes the same girl.

Have you ever noticed that there are the exact same customers in your club that like the same girls you do?

10 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I would love to meet other customers who like the same dancers I do! But, I never do. I seem to be in a minority in my preference: I like busty (natural strongly preferred) and/or thick girls. Not too many customers seem to agree with me. (See my profile pics for samples of some of my faves I've known over the past five years.) Very occasionally, I'll see someone write in to another strip club web site asking if there are any of that type in town; I offer recommendations, but I never hear from these customers again.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    There are other customers in the club?
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    I aim for the super fit stereotypical stripper---tan, fake boobs, tall---so they're pretty popular. My other type is the tiny little 18 year old spinner. Again, pretty popular.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Yeah - I definitely experience this too. Mostly because my 'ATF' also happens to be a top earner in the club. There are always other guys vying her for attention, taking her to champagne room, etc. Not a problem though, I let her max out her earnings with these guys in the club, and focus on seeing her OTC as much as possible.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    No
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yeah, the three girls I'm currently calling my favorites are all fairly popular. Fortunately, they're not shy about meeting elsewhere.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    All my current favorites are very popular, so I have noticed a few guys who get dances from the same girls in the club I do. There is one customer who when I see he is there I damn well make sure I get to this one dancer in particular first. Otherwise I likely won't see her that day, unless I want to wait for over two hours.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    Hot is hot - if you like them, for whatever reason, chances are others do too. I do go for unconventional beauties, and when I'm not there it's not like they're sitting around.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @Club_Goer:

I checked out your profile pics. WELL !! You and I would be competing for the same dancers if we were in the club at the same time.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I like tasting girls
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion