tuscl

AMATURE NIGHT,,

Saturday, May 21, 2011 11:22 AM
I cant pass up any club that has an amature night. There is something about the girl next door throwing away her inhabitions for a couple songs that is a huge turn on. I would like to encourage every club to have an amature night and make the time known and payout know so that the girls who need a monatary reason to "take it all off" on a stage surrounded by strange men, know what they will win and what time to have there buzz on. I was a regular at a club that had a fully nude amature night on thursdays, the club would do a crazy amount of buisness on thursdays mainly due to the anticipated contest. On more than one occasion i took a girl to compete in the contest said to start around 12am, but 130am and still waiting, sometimes 2am and my girl has lost her buzz waiting for them to get 5or more girls, only one time did we go and i talked her into entering did they go through with the contest because they had enough girls. Point being my girl was ready and willing to strip for the hell of it at 12am, why not say ok the amature contest is at 12am and the girl who wins will get $200 period. No matter if its just her or 20 girls entered. Im just relaying some imput from a guy who cant pass up a club that has a contest...Dont just advertise an amature contest, have one pay the money and start on time...

7 comments

• Ironcat
    13 years ago
    Down here in South Carolina, the "amature" contests I've been to are usually filled with strippers from other clubs (you can tell they know their way around a pole). They are also notorious for starting late just to keep people in the club. Maybe I'm too jaded but I never get too excited about such events.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Most of the contestants are strippers from other clubs as Ironcat says. They are looking to make a quick $500 for just stage/pole dancing.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Amature time is a good time to vist semi private lap dance rooms. You don't miss anything going on, on stage and you get more privacy in the dance room.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Never been to one worth the time.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Yes, most amatuer nights are filled with strippers because they want the cash$$ those greedy bitches
  • judyjudy
    13 years ago
    Amature nights are not always that. Many girls travel the local circuits to win the prizes. However, there are a few of us left.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    jj, An amateur??? I thought you made money for your "labors". :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion