tuscl

in shape strippers...

edd48
beverly hills california
Friday, May 6, 2011 7:37 PM
being a big fan of strip clubs... i've been to 'em all in my day. i've noticed a trend that has been growing for the last 10 years or so. granted i know the reality of the world but for pete's sake can we get some quality control here? girls that are out of shape, fat and sloppy should not be seen undressed let alone on stage begging for my dollar or yours. i've seen too many beer guts, pot belly's and stretch marks to mention and it turns me the hell off to the club that allows this. men pay and spend money in these places to see decent and in shape looking ladies. i know for myself the girl doesn't have to be a 10 or a playboy bunny to get up there on stage. she doesn't even need to know how to dance actually... as long as she looks good. her face need not be perfect, but get rid of the flab, no stretch marks and if you've had to many babies and it shows ladies keep it covered. are club owners either too desperate for talent or are their reputations so bad they can't get the high end girls anymore? makes you wonder. just because we get drunk in your club doesn't mean we are blind. also, can we get back to the rock and roll and country music for the clubs? the techno and rap music is annoying and lame. i don't pay to sit and listen to rap all night. i like to see girls dancing to rock and roll personally. besides it takes more talent to dance to rock or country music anyway. any thoughts on this fella's? hope you all respond and say your opinions. we need to hold these club owners responsible for better looking ladies since after all they are making money from our pockets. let's get serious.

15 comments

• curiousgeorgefun
    13 years ago
    I never tip the fluffy girls figuring they get a hint. However, they do float some guy's boats since they seem to keep coming back and with money in their garter belt.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Club managers believe that once a customer gets drunk, he'll buy whatever is available. I leave before the second drink if I see too much flab and I don't return for at least six months.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I hear what you're saying. I can honestly understand any man saying that since I think the majority of paying customers want a good looking, In shape woman to look at. I must point out ,though, the few occasions when I've been surprisingly turned down by a customer because I wasn't big enough or old enough. Me: " Would you like to come play with me?" Customer: " No I prefer older women" Me: (lying thinking this was what he wanted) " I'm 33" Customer: "I prefer women over 45...and you are not 33" Me: (lying again) " I am 33. These lights are very forgiving. And I'm the oldest one here" Customer: " Well ok, I guess I can give you a try. Do you know of anyplace around that has women in there 40's or 50's?"
  • troop
    13 years ago
    unfortunately there are way too many pigs and i emphasize pigs that think that they are goddesses dancing! i'm not talking about a chick that is soft and could lose a few pounds, i'm talking cellulite asses that are 3 feet wide with thighs to match! they shouldn't be anywhere within a thousand yards of a strip club! sheeh! give me a break! i'm lean and in excellent shape. if you're more than 10-20 pounds overweight don't approach me expecting that i might want to buy a dance from you, and if you're more than 40 pounds overweight, find another line of work. just because i'm in a strip club doesn't mean i'm desperate, i just like fit naked women.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^ excuse my bluntness but troop's a little bit drunk atm ;)
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I have a fav who was about 115 lbs when I met her. I would estimate that she has put on about 20 lbs in the last year or so. Now for me, I don't really care because she is nice to me, she is still beautiful, and she gives great dances. She has had all kind of problems lately (family, economic stress, health, etc.) This has contributed to her weight gain. You naturally gain weight as you age, you have to work harder to keep it under control. As long as a dancer isn't "fat" I am willing to be gracious in my judgment of her. Some of my best lap dances have been from "curvy" women.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    "Curvy" beats skinny in my book!
  • imnumnutz
    13 years ago
    without saying so, edd has touched on one of my pet peeves: there are simply too many clubs and not enough quality dancers to staff them.
  • jay46gt
    13 years ago
    i'd have to agree with edd, at least partially. older/younger dancers who are significantly out-of-shape, and especially those who act like divas, are very annoying and can make me permanently scratch a particular club from my list (since mgmt obviously has no objection employing them). fit, low-attitude dancers are hard to find though, so i end up spending some time searching. regarding music, though i prefer rock, the reality is that younger patrons into rap or techno outnumber us, regardless of whether they are spending more money or not. i figure that dancers want to work at clubs that are busy, so i doubt the choice of music will change.
  • THEOHIOSEEKER
    13 years ago
    Sam, You mean they play music? LOL
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Strip clubs should be all about hot looking whores.
  • kappa_girl
    13 years ago
    My club did an 80s theme weekend and it was the busiest weekend i had ever seen there. Not to mention the whole mood and atmosphere in the place was lighter hearted and everyone had a blast. Some of the younger girls complained a bit about havin to dance to cindy lauper and the like (Lolz) but i personally loved it! My club also judges the crowd when selecting music to play and i think that's the way to go. As far as the "fit" girls thing, I'm with u in that i don't care to see cheesy thighs shakin up on stage either, but it all breaks down to the EO act. Mgmt in a club simply can not turn away a girl now-a-days based on her looks or size because they can be sued for discrimination...I've known it to happen. :(
  • edd48
    13 years ago
    thanx you all. from trumpps to bj's to la chambre's to skyway bar to pain reliever to deja vu to lamplighter to chetahs or crazy girls or landing strip or subi's i got you covered. great responses and hope to see or meet you at the club.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    No lanky bitches please
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    Not just fat but there are a lot of bad bodies, weird shapes, skinny but flabby, saggy tits, etc. It's not like they can compete on personality either. A lot of the time, the ugly girls are the least pleasant.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion