tuscl

MILF DAY is next Sunday

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, May 2, 2011 8:32 PM
[view link] Be sure to visit your favorite MILF at your local strip club.

12 comments

• rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Hell, at the clubs I frequent every day is MILF Day. ;)
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    it is every day at Henry the VIII South
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Wow. I forgot to get a card. Will Visa or MasterCard do?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    My current fav is an MILF. I actually relate better to the MILF types, a little life experience makes them more interesting it seems. The problem, of couse, is that usually they can't quite compare to the young, nubile hotties, body wise. But this lady has taken really good care of herself, with a taunt, toned body that rivals any of the younger dancers. So she's fun to grope and talk to!
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Why can't a milf be young too. Aren't a good percentage of dancers moms and under 25?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    YES SIR !!
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Wow, now the MILFs are starting to look young to me. And the 22-year-olds look like they still have a little baby fat. High school cheerleaders definitely look like jailbait, even though they looked like full-grown WOMEN when I was in school. And Helen Mirren is looking pretty damn good.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    ^^^^ Helen Mirren naked...I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. Early 20s girls look the healthiest and most attractive (I saw this on some TV documentary) which is what we are genetically programmed to be attracted to. Kind of like high energy foods (sweets) taste better to us. Of course, there are always exceptions. Of course there is the aspect of life experience and mental maturity to factor in. I can't usually stand to listen to a young hot girl while I can usually have a good conversation with a 30 or 40something.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    I admit I puruse the backpage ads on occasion, although never willing to pull the trigger and make a call. It amazes me how many early 20's bbw's there are in the world..and advertising their "services". Not to sound like an old guy, but when I was in my early 20's I weighed about 140 and I'm 5'10". Bring back recess to the schools!
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    My current ATF is mother, so I guess she is a MILF. But at only 26, I don't consider her to be one. On the other hand, I go a lot to a no-alcohol Deja Vu, so I see a lot of 18 year old guys and I get a little grossed out when they wanna dance with ladies in their late 30's. Most of them have kids that same age.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Why can't a milf be young too. Aren't a good percentage of dancers moms and under 25?" Well, technically I suppose you're correct (maybe a junior MILF?), but I think most consider the Young Single Mom (YSM) a seperate category (which can be very nice, too, especially if she got knocked up in high school). She doesn't really qualify for MILF status until her kids are tweens or older.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    One of my ATF's was a divorced 30 yr old MILF and really good fuck otc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion