tuscl

Dancer Sales Pitches

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 3:39 PM
A stripper I had been flirting with excused herself to go to the bathroom. When she returned, she got behind me and started massaging my back. After commenting on how tense I was, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I can make your dick harder than the knots in your shoulders." Off to the back! Anyone else heard any good sales pitches lately?

15 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    "I want to suck your dick" has always been an offer too good to turn down.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I want to fuck now. Uh thats my line.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    From a dancer on-stage at Electric Blue cafe, "When I get off the stage, let's go for some dances. I want play with your cock." Sold! From an ebony lady at Vic's Place (in lovely Irvington, NJ), "Why don't we get that thang out an' put a glove on it?"
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Any form of vm's comment works for me.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I had this one run by me in a Toronto SC about a month ago: "If you let me into your wallet, I'll let you into my pussy." I did. And, she did.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    stick shifting me is a good way for dancers to introduce themselves.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    "I'll give you the best dance you have ever had". Nope! I didn't fall for that one.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Before we started OTC, my ATF would see me come in, and come over and ask "can we go have sex?"
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I agree with stick shifting, lets me know she's ready to have some fun
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Actions speak louder than words
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    my favorite was with a former ATF.. she did it a couple of times, but not always.. the first time I still smil about...she sits down beside me, and puts $20 of her own money on the table, she says to me, I'll buy the dance, you provide the tip! SOLD!.. and yes the tip was worth it
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    @chimark - that's amazing. If a girl did that for me and delivered well on the dance, I'd almost be inclined to tip her a whole $20 anyway.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Isn't a good tip usually 20%? Would it have been wrong to give her just $4 as a tip?! LOL
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    @Prim0, I typically give a 25% tip (so $25 for a $20 dance). The girls appreciate it ;) But in that case, I'd really have been inclined to give her a $20 (probably get some more dances too).
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    @gsv, I matched her $20 and bought two more on that first dance set... she quickly moved up my list as an ATF... she told me that she would only do that if she saw that the guy had already done a few private dances and she said she almost always got a 2nd dance and at least a 50% tip on the freebie, and quite often she would get way more.... it was her way of doing a "two for one, as opposed to how the clubs do it, where they would take more of her money). smart capitalism and this girl had a number of regular customers... she was a diamond for sure...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion