tuscl

Satisfaction in a club?

luckyone
Florida
Apparently some of you all are more than capable of being "satisfied" in a club, either from a great lap dance or maybe more than that. Just doesn't work for me I must say. Maybe I just haven't found the right club or the right girl but I'm just not comfortable enough to "finish" and I've had some pretty impressive experiences so it isn't like I haven't had a chance. Anybody else have the same "problem?"

16 comments

• gsv
    13 years ago
    Find a girl that'll give you a HJ, BJ, or even FS. You'll be satisfied.
  • DannyNH
    13 years ago
    I've definitely had a difficult time being satisfied after a lap dance, but it's all about your personal preferences. I tend to watch the dancers for awhile until I get excited, then grab a lap dance to finish off. If you start with the dance, it can be hard to jump right into the satisfaction mode. Other than that, you shouldn't be paying for a HJ, BJ, or FS if you aren't getting satisfied!
  • AnonymousJim
    13 years ago
    It's happened for me, and I'm not fortunate enough to have a lot of extras-friendly clubs in my part of the world. I think it just depends on the environment you're in.

It's going to be different for everyone, so it might just be a matter of what works for you. A few of the things that help me be comfortable:

1. Dress nice and make it an event to go, not just another night out that happens to include tits.

2. Smell nice; the girls will appreciate it. Hang back and let the women come to you. You're the one who has what they want, not the other way around.

3. I actually prefer topless clubs to nude because I feel a certain comfort knowing that some girl hasn't put her bare cooch on who-knows-how-many other guys' laps, while I also think it's easier for her to grind if she's got a barrier there. A nice, smooth slide feels really good to me. If she doesn't have that barrier, I think a lot of girls get afraid they're going to scratch their ladyparts on your fly or zipper, which I can't imagine feels any better than if you got your manlyparts caught in your fly or zipper.

4. Privacy is key. I only go to clubs that are reasonably far away enough from everyone I know such that I don't think I'll have a run-in with someone I know. Go solo. Hopefully your lapdance room is dimly lit and fairly private such that you can't see others getting dances or the rest of the club.

5. I'll readily admit (here) to wearing a condom when I go to clubs. It's not that I'm expecting to pop, but I've found it's a lot better to have it on just in case. I'd rather have one on than be getting a really good dance and knowing I could (and maybe want to) pop but am afraid of the embarrassment of leaving the couch room with a giant spot on my pants and my jizz on some poor girl who's just trying to do a job. Note that you should put it on properly before you go. Incorrect application can result in it falling off and out of your pants leg while you're getting a good grind. I feel lucky that I didn't have a meeting with a bouncer the one time that happened.

6. When you go for the dance, settle in and relax. Breathe. Relax your upper body. Hopefully you get a nice couch and not some solid, unforgiving chair or bench. Spread your legs and sink into your seat. Make sure the area you want her to grind on is easy for her to access.

7. Don't be afraid to "set yourself up" in the right spot before the dance itself starts. Adjust your package (without unzipping or actually reaching INTO your pants, obviously) so that you can harden in a way comfortable for you and that her grinding can emphasize. For me, that means 'it' should be pointing straight up, but it might be different for you. I've never had a girl flinch when I've adjusted myself before a dance; if I do sense she might be the leery type, I just say, "I don't want you to sit on something wrong and hurt me," which is perfectly responsible since a girl sitting on your package in the wrong way wouldn't feel any better than a knee to the groin.

8. If you're at a club that allows two-way contact, take advantage. When she's in the right position for you to really feel it, grip her just a little tighter so that she knows she's in a good spot for you. Even if not, though, make eye contact with the girl and absorb yourself in both her and the dance. You're paying for the whole fantasy; get your money's worth.

Of course, with extras, it's a whole different boat.

The last kicker is the girl. Maybe you go often enough that you see through the SS, or maybe you don't go often enough to not be nervous. Maybe the clubs you go to don't have the kinds of girls that get you off, literally, or maybe you just haven't the dances that work for you.

I guess it's just examining your approach. But, also, I'm not going to say that getting off is the be-all and end-all of going to clubs. Just do what makes you happy and don't worry about it.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Nope. I might be an old guy, but there is always a good time to be had. Just let it happen. It will.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    For five years, I was able to get laid at one club,then, there was a total attitude change at the club. I've found another club where I can get laid, but counting cover, wristband, drink, lapper + price of pussy = over 300. I used to get laid for less.

I'm going to be "auditioning" other clubs.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I actually cum a lot in SCs, to the point now where it's nearly every time in a full-friction club. But it's not every time, as sometimes I just can't get a good groove going with the right girl, I don't find a girl I'm attracted to, I'm distracted by work or other thoughts, I've had too much to drink, or I'm just flat out trying too hard - in short, all the same issues that can impact performance during regular love-making.

Kind of like with love-making, I've found that certain girls get a rise and shine from me every time because I'm attracted, they've got the moves, there's a certain karma - I'm not sure, but "chemistry" with the girl (such as can exist to a limited degree in a SC) seems to be key. Others, by contract, I can enjoy a friction dance, by my boner flags and I can tell, a cum won't be happening, at least on the LD couch.

I'll also say that if you've had some world-class LDs, you're relaxed, wearing the right clothes, etc., and you're still not cumming, then it just may not be in the cards for you. And I think that's consistent with stories I've heard about regular love-making where some guys can only bust a nut with certain kinds of stimulation (e.g. BJs), under certain circumstances (e.g., quiet surroundings), etc. I've been pretty lucky in that I can cum in a variety of ways, of which LDs comprise only one.

I wouldn't sweat if of LDs don't work for you. Just sit back and enjoy it for what it is, a hot naked girl grinding in v-e-r-y close proximity for a price that seems like a bargain compared to how much enjoyment comes from it.
  • PHound
    13 years ago
    It depends on what I'm in the mood for; visual stimulation or physical stimulation. I've had a dancer grope me and was disapointed because she just wasn't my type. I've had a few hot dances that were better than high mileage interludes. It really depends on more than just how hot the dancer was technique is just as important. I should mention that a dancers peronality can make up for other shortcomings.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Stripper sucking your cock off = satisfaction
  • curiousgeorgefun
    13 years ago
    not since I got the 'blue pill'
  • 340DUSTER
    13 years ago
    I must be a cheap date,because I will normally cum on the first dance.There's nothing like a tight hard body rubbing up against you.Even thou I let the girls know how great it felt,I make sure to always compliment them.I know a few are disapointed they didn't get the chance to dance 2 Or 3 more songs.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I never get satisfied in a strip club like some of you guys apparently do. I just go to watch and have a few beers and hopefully have a little bit of fun. I never know what effect drinking a few beers might have on me. A few times everything went into slow motion but I could still move fast. To prove it, I played one arcade game for over an hour on one quarter. I had never got past 15 minutes of game time without beer. It created a slow motion effect. I felt energized. If I drink too much though, it can unfortunately just kill my sex drive. Then I wonder what I'm doing wasting time at the club but stay until I sober up. For those moments, it would be nice if strip clubs had the old style laser disc computer arcade games. I remember one game had scenes as if you were actually there. It looked real instead of like a cartoon. One day I made it out of the gorge area and made it all the way to an alien planet where I shot past many defenses into areas I had never seen before. I easily blew past the high score. Then the arcade game was gone the next day and I never saw that arcade game anywhere ever again. That sucked. They had a super game back in the 1980's and killed it. Of course a real 3D holographic arcade game would be fun to play as well. I haven't seen one of those in many years. I'm just saying I'm interested in entertainment. If what's on stage isn't entertaining, I want to do something else or leave.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I usually get satisfied later in my hotel, but there are a few clubs where I'm game ITC. Lapdances don't do it for me, so my gig is either a very private booth with an accomodating girl or OTC.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Not so much at the moment. Lapdances haven't been enough for me for quite some time, and the cops have been "inspecting" more often since the new law went into effect. When and if that dies down, I might start doing that again, but for now, I deal pretty exclusively with OTC. Also, given my current dependence on my little blue friend for support, ITC is generally too iffy to be wasting even half of a pill on a "maybe".
  • troop
    13 years ago
    over the years i've strived to last a long time when having sex so i'm not usually a quick shooter. combine that with the fact that i'm not 100% comfortable in a club, concern over cameras, bouncers, other employees or customers catching us in the act means that i'd rather not shoot in the club. my days of public sex are in my past. now i want to be in comfortable surroundings with privacy.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    No troubles here.
    My vajayjay has never met a dancer that she didn't like ;)
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    This topic comes around pretty often. And luckyone, you certainly are not alone. I never have finished by means of a lap dance alone. So when guys like 340Duster says he is done after one dance, I almost find it hard to believe. But the funny thing is, it's not like I normally last a long time. When I'm by myself or with a partner, it's certainly not a marathon session. But I just can't come during a lap dance. At the minimum, it has to be a HJ or a BJ. It even takes a long time if the HJ is over the pants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion