tuscl

Back to Vegas...again. Any suggestions?

luckyone
Florida
Monday, July 5, 2010 3:26 AM
So next weekend I'll be jetting off to Vegas again. I usually go at least once a year but this is my second visit this year. Love the town and the whole experience and always blend in a couple of visits to the local strip clubs. I guess I'm the exception but I've pretty much always had good luck with the girls I've met there. Been to the OG and Cheetah's several times and also Treasures and the Spearmint Rhino. I guess I also had that trip to the Palomino a long time ago. I'm wondering if there are any other places I should check out when I go. I much prefer the topless places because I do like to have a few (too many) drinks while I'm on vacation and I'm not driving. I also like to go during the off-hours as I try to avoid the big crowds. Also have contact information for a couple of dancers there who are likely open to a little OTC activity for $$$ but not sure if I want to follow up on that or not. Anyway, just figured I'd see what you all had to say.

2 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Look but don't touch. Save the money for Detroit.
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    i think yr previous club choices are still good, lucky. word is that new Hustler Club is about ready to open, so u may wanna check on that, too. i was in vegas 3 months ago and thought things were just a tad slow. spent most of my time at the rhino, it was fine, but not spectacular.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion