tuscl

Man arrested after forgetting which strip club he was banned from

Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:55 AM
MARY ESTHER — A 25-year-old man was charged with trespassing at a strip club April 9.

The man was banned from Club 51 Gentleman's Club after an incident in February, according to an arrest report from the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office. A manager at the club recognized him when he walked up to the bar about 3 a.m. April 9.

The man told officers that he knew he had a trespass warning, but thought it was for Sammy's, another strip club in the area.

He was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor for trespassing.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/banned-…

7 comments

• how
    13 years ago
    Managers can "ban" anyone for any (or no) reason. The establishment they manage is as their home in the eyes of the law. That some might abuse that power is unsurprising.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    how: I'm not sure how this qualifies as abuse of power. Care to clarify?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Hmmm, I wonder if the guy had been drinking?
  • Jourdan
    13 years ago
    LOL. i wonder if this also means that he was banned at Sammy's as well. If you cant keep track of which strip clubs you have been banned from then thats probably not a good sign :-D.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Hey, I feel for the guy. Sometimes I get mixed up on which clubs have banned me, too. Even worse, sometimes I get confused about which strippers have restraining orders.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I agree, steve229. It's unfortunate. Especially, the arrest.
  • how
    13 years ago
    gmd, this instance may not involve abuse of power; my observation was more general.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion