tuscl

why do you go to the strip club???

Sunday, April 24, 2011 9:56 AM
ive been asked this question alot, i have one answer. i love women... mainly i love being able to do all the things i can do with a women physically and not have to dill with the emotional stuff. i can easily pick a woman up at a bar (or anywhere for that matter) and do the same. but im just not heartless enough to dog a woman out like that. strippers are different. you can do with them what you want and they are use to it, thats what they are there for... but i have never been to a strip club while i was in a relationship, cause either way you look at it, its cheating. or maybe its just me that would be cheating cause of all the things i do when im in the club! ive heard some interesting reasons why guys go clubbing?

21 comments

• EDOG65
    13 years ago
    I go to "escape"into a world with no responsibilities. I pay to play and know the deal before I go. It's the attention from so many hot women, that aren't my wife.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Go there to meet whores to fuck OTC.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    To fondle some hot chicks and see how much shit I can get away with.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    To look at beautiful girls and if possible fondle them and take them back to my hotel room for an OTC. Also the same as you EDOG, for the attention, even if they are only really interested in making my wallet lighter.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Why? To see a variety of women, mostly naked, and to see who's open for further business elsewhere.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    1) See naked women 2) Get touched 3) Taking a roll on intelligent conversation (not likely, but it's worth a shot) 4) Possibility on OTC date
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Because I have to ...
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "why do you go to the strip club???" Amber, Bambi, Candy...etc.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    What better way to die than with a hot dancer impaled on my dick, sitting in a SC VIP?
  • crecat03
    13 years ago
    I personally like to engage in conversation and actually get to know a dancer. If I'm spending money on her, i want to know soemthing about her. Going to a club is social visit - kind of a more expensive but less stressful substitute for trying to pick up a girl at a bar or night club. And there's a higher chance of success at a SC than a bar. Actually, lately I've viewed strip club visits as being like therapy. I get to socialize, vent about the crap in my life, get the opinion of someone very different from me, and get some sexual needs partially satisfied. It can even be cheaper than therapy but makes me feel better.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    It is great stress relief, theraby for me.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Payer11: "theraby for me" It's not working, Payer, and it's unfortunate for all of us here that you can't afford the real thing on your very limited income.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    to see naked women. what other reason is there ?????
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I'll have to think about this question for a bit...
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    For the escape, fantasy and relaxation. That's why I am getting more and more turned off by the increased nickle and diming of customers and overly agressive and whiny dancers pushing drinks and demanding meals.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Maybe the thrill of walking in with low expectations and just happening to catch a wave. There have been flat days and there have been surprisingly hot days, and there is little to look to for predictors.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Well, after some thought, it really depends on the situation. I have no "set" reason to visit. Most times I go, I am just in the area and wish to take a break. Sort of my office. As for planning a visit, not to often, but I do at times to visit a fave. One place I go for no other reason then to visit a bartender friend. I only stop there in the afternoon, I see her car, and I am in that area. I do plan visits these days to meet with fellow TUSCLers. The last time I planned visits regularly was when a couple of friends and I would go after work most every week. And also, to visit my ATF. Those two reasons were long ago.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    To escape the real world for a couple hours, have some fun and hopefully leave happy. I have dated good looking women and can anytime I want, but the bottom line is the women I've ended up with have all had issues. Strippers have issues too, probably more than the women I've been with. But after I leave the club, I don't have to deal with them again unless I come back to the club (if they are even there). I know what I'm there for and I know what they want. I'm under no illusions.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I like NSA sex. SC provides opportunity to preview my partner.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Free buffet lunches.
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    Because I like women and at a SC you can look at a large variety of them naked, get a buzz on with drinks and mutually fondle whichever ones you pick. Strip Clubs are entertainment. The same types of reasons people go to concerts or movies are museums. It's something you like to splurge on every once in a while
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion