tuscl

Old Favorite Return ... disappointment

Book Guy
I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
Friday, April 15, 2011 6:34 PM
I'm sure other dudes have had this experience. It happened to me a few nights ago. I really liked a club, but then it changed, and I had started going to other clubs in my city. One big reason was, that the types of gals I had enjoyed at that club had migrated away, probably due to changes in clientele and changes in management. The sweet, innocent, friendly, "genuine" girls-next-door had all given way to professionally jaded over-boob-enhanced fake-blondes with smokers lines and C-section scars. But I dropped back in on the club. It was still largely populated with the jaded types, and a lot of frat-boys and tourists who weren't making my evening as enjoyable as I might have wished at the outset. But it was passable, and some of the staff were being friendly to me and remembering a few years back when last I'd been there. And lo and behold, my old favorite arrived. In fact, not one, but TWO of my favorite dancers from a few years ago were working that night. We had our reunions, said hello, big hugs, all that stuff. They recalled at least that I could be a big spender for them. But that was it. The "genuineness" was gone. They had turned into jaded angry young women. They hadn't gotten the over-boob-enhancements or the smokers lines in their faces ... yet ... but their attitude just screamed money-money-gimme-money to me. I wasn't too disappointed or anything. I had a moment or two of unhappiness when I realized that I would have to inculcate other interactions with other girls, and wouldn't be able to rely on a club-friendship that had been built in the past; so, if I wanted some lappers from a girl for whom I had a serious "click" or "crush," I'd have to go about figuring out how to create the "click" or "crush" with a new girl. These former favorites weren't "clicking" for me at all. I took off. It was a bit unsettling. Not like having my balls kicked, or anything like that :) but a bit of a disappointment. I wonder: did I like them, previously, because they WERE less jaded, and I met them when they were in a better phase of interactive style, than the one that they've descended to now? Or, could it be that I simply had faded from their memory, and the "click" was absent not because they were overly professional now; but rather, because we hadn't had the chance to flirt, get to know, gently fondle and giggle and ramp up the interaction from scratch? Ah the vagaries of life ...

11 comments

• gsv
    13 years ago
    I know where you're coming from. But honestly you have to remember that it's their job to do this. The ones who are best at it will try to make it all feel as genuine as possible, even when it is not. I do realize however that it's possible to have legitimate "friendship" with some of the girls there. Now that these girls are very apparently all about the money, go for some other girls.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I've had a couple of "reunions". Pamela was high and drunk all the time, she was a nasty dancer - did extra's for a small tip. Then she was gone. Heard she was in jail. Heard she miscarriaged. Heard she'd OD'd. Two years later, she's back, clean and sober. Looked better. Still doing FS, but wanted $100 instead of the old $50...I guess she got some self-worth. Boring, mechanical and distant. Brain probably took a real beating the first time around. Angie was a misfit stripper. 17yo B-cup, spinner. High school honor graduate, lived with her parents who were still together - amazing. She told them she had a job at Target. She wouldn't take off her bottoms on stage in this nude club. Did mostly air dances, and took home about what she would probably get at Target. I liked her a lot, and really thought that I could change her into my own private Lolita in a matter of days. Didn't happen, and she was gone a week later. Six months later, she returned. Obviously high, now shedding her bottoms at the start of a VIP dance even though nude LD's weren't allowed. She was an uninhibited sex machine. Turns out that I didn't work fast enough when she was there before...some other dude with more money became her sugar daddy, and she had quit dancing so she could live with him and be his sex slave. I'm told that she eventually objected to the physical beating he administered as part of their sex play and moved out. So, now she's living with another dancer, and back at the club. She was gone again in a month or so; nocked-up by BF, and living with him and his parents. Too young...sure was fun while it lasted.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    How long can dancers maintain great looks, project a positive attitude and envelop customers in the fantasy. After a while the those skills fade and it becomes a grab for money in an industry where younger women are always ready to steal your regulars.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    And then those younger women get a few years on them and some mileage and the cycle starts over. The key is not to dance forever. It's not a career. You shouldn't be dancing for thirty years. If you're still beautiful and in good shape and you'd like to work a few more years but you feel yourself getting bitter, take a break. If you've been smart with your money you should be able to afford to.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I recently had a reunion with my first ATF, after about 6 years away. I don't want to say she shouldn't dance anymore, because she'd probably ignore me anyway, but I personally think she'd be better off finding another occupation because age and all the joints she's smoked are catching up to her fast. I got a regular lap dance, but I wouldn't take her, in her current state, to the VIP room where extras happen. I don't know if I had many happy reunions, not counting seeing an old girl in a new club.
  • Gossage54
    13 years ago
    There's a club here in CT that has a lot of girls that have left and returned, left and returned etc since the mid 90s. It's rough, a few used to be smokin' with lines for LDs are now tired looking and out of shape. The same ones I'd fight to get a dance from in the 90s I now do my best to avoid eye contact and hope not to be spotted. After age 30 if you're still dancing I think you need to make serious look at your finances and figure out what path you're going to take from there on. Continuing dancing should not be it. In a perfect world (for them) it would go like the ubiquitous story we all hear "I'm doing this for money while I get through college". Quick relatively easy large amounts of tax free cash while a college girl works through school towards a real career sounds like a very good idea and for the few that actually do it that way it's great. Most are messed up in the head, get into abusive relationships and get knocked up young then rely on the quick income and as time goes on they don't have anything else they can do besides take a low wage job which they won't do if they can make what they'll make in a shift or two what they'll make at a $10 hour job.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    It depends on the dancers. I have seen dancers start out in their early 20's and keep dancing well into their late 30's and early 40's and be one of the top dancers in the club all that time. I have also seen dancers start out hot and decline rapidly in year or two. As Gossage said some have danced to pay for college, including one of my favorites years ago who became a fashion designer, and one who I swear is now an AVP at the company I work at.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Strippers that return to the business can sometimes come back for different reasons and being out can change them.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Yeah it's too bad. One of these girls was really insecure about her desirability as a dancer, or as a woman, when I first met her. If our chats had any truth to them, she was desperate for the cash and was working in "less glitzy" clubs because she didn't think she could compete at the high-end places. Then she went away, school term ended, didn't see her for an entire year, etc. etc.. Now she works at the high-end places, has all the "right" moves for drunk frat boys to scream at, changes outfits twice or three times a night, got her hair frosted and two-tone dyed, wears that glamour-shadow eye makeup that basically creates an optical illusion in the strip-club lighting, and is talking about getting fake boobs. Oh, and the fingernails. Yeeks ...
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    I have seen that that happened a few times Book Guy, including one of my favorites. She started out at a nice upper mid-tier club, had a nice personality, girl next door looks with light brown hair, a pair of great natural C-cup breasts. She was a bit shy on stage, but in the lap dance areas was very good and sensuous. She left after May, end of college term. She showed back up during September at a more upscale club with DD implants, blonde hair and an attitude to boot. She went right up to me the moment she recognized me and I tried one dance from her, not nearly as good and only tried her one more time, although it took her several months before she stopped asking.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Yargh, how I HATE the unreasonably large unreasonably fake-looking implants. I PRAY my ex-fave never gets those ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion