tuscl

Staring at self in mirror during dance girls

Friday, April 15, 2011 6:11 PM
I've been encountering a lot of these girls lately?? For me a dance is about sensuality, her attention is all on me, not on herself. All of these girls spend more than half the dance staring at theirselfs in the mirrors behind the couch dances?? What is their problem, anyone else deal with this?? It's no big deal at this club, $10 dances, so if she gives a shit dance all it costs is $10 to learn she is not worth future dances. I don't get it??

29 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Maybe so they aren't looking at the customers? I know *I* wouldn't want to look at me when the alternative is a hot, naked woman. :)
  • WetWilly
    13 years ago
    Problem? I am thinking it is part of being beautiful, shapely, and their knowing they make more money when they are better looking and make themselves look good. They know it, so they pay attention when they are near a mirror. Not a problem, just human nature. That's my view at least.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I'm noticing it is mostly new dancers, any veteran dancer knows this is not acceptable She's selling a fantasy, i'm not paying for dances so she can sit in my lap and stare at herself.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I had one do this in a $30/song club. Fucking narcissism
  • xedin5436
    13 years ago
    It depends on the layout of the club and how strict management is, but she may have been keeping an eye out for bouncers.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    @Xedin. This is not about looking for bouncers or what I am talking about, I am clearly stating she is checking herself out and making me pay her to do so, these girls don't get more than one dance, and I'm trying to figure out what their deal is, it's truly narcissism.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I have encountered this annoying behavior. Usually it doesn't last very long - just to the end of the song, because that's all we're going to do.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    I too thought about the looking out for bouncers angle, but if you are certain that it is not then I am guessing narcissism. Most dancers are pretty screwed up in the head one way or another.
  • crazyjoe
    13 years ago
    As long as she doesn't break the mirror
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    They say narcissism is up in America (just google it.)
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    I think it's natural for some girls to do this, and it could honestly be pretty hot too - it depends.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    If she stares in the mirror during the dance, I stop right there, pay her and move on. If she asks why, I'll tell her, but I will not indulge narcissism on my money.
  • chukko
    13 years ago
    Yah. That habit is pretty dumb in surplus. I loose interest if it is too much. I usually just look away at a tv screen or turn my chair. The girls with the eyes for the crowd suck me in like a tractor beam. I tip big for those girls. Eyes are almost hypnotic even in from a dancer with poor moves. Sometimes I see girls look at me through the mirror. It could be fear of direct eye contact or maybe some form of exhibitionism.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    I agree with you realist, if i'm payin' $10, $20 or $5, I don't want that girl staring at herself in the mirror. I'm paying her to dance for ME, not her reflection! Thankfully, I haven't had that type of problem in a long time but I never held back when i did and told them how I felt.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    A veteran dancer will usually look at the customer. Some customers just want to hug though. In that case the mirrors all you got. Women love to stare at themselves in the mirror. Especially when you have good makeup and a sparkly outfit and your skin is glowing under the dim light. My lipstick shines too and boy can it catch my eye..hehe
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Very un-professional for girls to do this. Maybe those that do are looking to see which guys are buying dances so they can be approached later as well as admiring themselves as well?
  • Dain
    13 years ago
    Over the years, I've had to deal with young women extensively (not dancers). The increase in narcissism is quite noticeable. Dancers are not immune--in fact, just the opposite. I once took a dance course. Half the girls in the class (about 20 out of 40 girls) looked at themselves in the mirror with adoration.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    I guess I should clarify my earlier post. I know a girl who does this a little bit, but she is looking at me for probably 90%+ of the time, so it's really not unreasonable. If a girl was doing this the whole time, I would hate it, but a slight bit can be kinda hot. Maybe I am alone in that.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I dont care what she stares at while she rides my cock
  • gk
    13 years ago
    I call it the vallley girl syndrome. I prefer to avoid these dancers because they can't concentrte on their jobs.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    You guys are way too fucking picky. If I have a naked hottie in my lap, and she's letting me grope and pet, and maybe even has her hand up my shorts, what the fuck do I care what she's looking at? Sure, it's *better* if she's looking at me, but it sure as hell ain't *bad* just because she isn't.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    lol @ gatorfan, 'subtle as a ton of bricks' as we say over here :-)
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    I have seen this, and as long as the dance is good I don't mind, but most of the times the dances are mediocre. As some has said occasionally a dancer uses the mirrors to look at the bouncers, but when they do so they don't spend too much time looking. About the only thing worse is a dancer who text messages when giving a dance.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Damn, forgot to type! It happens, but doesn't bother me. It is never a deciding factor in good/bad dance.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    @rl27 - yea, now texting during the dance would just be terrible. major turn off. luckily, that's never happened to me. the girls usually don't keep their phones on them (kept in the back rooms) in the places I frequent.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    Texting during a dance happened to me one at the Living Room in Dayton. Never got a dance from her again.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I never settle is the thing here, unless the girl is 100% to my liking, which means, her body is flawless to my preferences, she has a great attitude, wants to have fun or can atleast pretend she is enjoying herself, and the fact she knows it is all about me. Now the thing here is maybe I wasn't clear, but these girls ARE NOT looking out for bouncers, they are deliberately staring at THEMSELVES because they are conceited. All I wanted to know was if it was a common deal in other areas around the country, and it seems like it is.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Real, With my favorite, it is my job to look for bouncers, while she concentrates on me. :)
  • kappa_girl
    13 years ago
    Again, some dancers are just young, dumb, and full of themselves. In general, being a dancer isn't an easy job. Most of the patrons are drunk and rowdy, and think they are God's gift to women, and how dare US for not paying complete un-devoted attention to them. A lot of times, these girls aren't really looking at themselves, they are thinking about anything else (bills, kids, relationship issues, etc). I, however, consider myself a veteran, or a professional because I'm all business during dances or VIPs. Every ounce of my attention is on the paying costumer. After all, it is all about them, not me. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion