tuscl

What's her problem? Share your similar stories ( About prude dancers! )

Friday, April 15, 2011 3:01 AM
I've had many occasions where I would reluctantly choose a dance from a new dancer I knew nothing about, tonight I did that, and at $20 a dance, one expects a certain amount of attention, since most people there only buy half price dances. As soon as I go in the LD Area with her she rubs her tits and says "Oh eww the last guy I was with probably just gave me a hickie on my tit) (IMMEDIATELY I knew she was playing a keep away game as in telling me some guy just had his mouth all over her tits (but this girl didn't get any dances all night that I could see, so unless she let him suck on it for free out in the main floor This is just BS and I already know Im in for a bad time. but decided to go on with it.. Probably in the top 10 worst dances I've gotten, ever. First off, I always ask them to start on the next dance so I get about half a song for free to roam around and explore them a bit ;), this girl had none of it! Wouldn't let me touch any part of her until the dance started, that was my 2nd warning but still. i proceeded to hope she would lighten up.. as I was prepared to drop serious cash in the hopes she would give me what I want As soon as we start dancing I go for her luscious tits ASAP to gauge her(since she said some dude just mouth raped them, of course she was fucking lying, the bitch!) She immediatley stops dancing and gives me serious attitude and raises her voice "DO YOU WANT ME TO DANCE OR DO YOU JUST WANT TO GRAB ALLOVER MY TITS??) I tell her I want both, I did not get this, instead I got a little over 3 minutes of her constantly moving away my hands and dodging every I threw at her. I know some girls try to just "dance" without anything more but really? Do they not do research about where they work first? Compared to the average "dances" here. Even fingering her would be MILD at most. Just a bad experience tonight I had to share. Even almost an entire bottle of GreyGoose and that girl still wasn't worthy of my cash.. My advice.. unless she does great work on her first $20 dance or is open to a lot of touching, do not go for a 2nd or 3rd hoping for a change.. it is very rare IME to find a girl who is a prude for 1 and wet and wild for the 2nd and ON... Find a girl who gives you attention at Song #1 !! Share your prudish dances/worst experiences here, Thanks!

22 comments

• Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    There's a customer for everyone and a dancer for everyone. Some girls like to be touched, some don't. Some customers like to be touched, some don't. I have a few regulars who like to sit on their hands, some who like to be punched, some who only want me to touch them with my feet, some who just want to smell my butt or my armpits or my feet. Fetishes are popular. It's funny all I read about on here are customers who seem to want to put their mouths and hands all over. And trust me I get a lot of those..but truth is "fetish" customers make up a lot of the demographic also. Maybe this dancer is better off serving a different type of client
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    She is better of doing research about her specific workplace before taking a job and finding the right workplace (club) for dancers such as herself. I get what you're saying but anyone with half a brain would realize what type of environment they are working in. Guess she doesn't have half a brain..?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Yes you have to be prepared for anything as a dancer. She might have been in a crappy mood too. If I'm in a crappy mood I don't come to work. Not everyone has that mentality though. She probably didn't have half a brain. She should have been honest. If a customer is doing something you don't like you should tell them in a polite way instead of going through a miserable dance. If I can't satisfy a customer i have no problem going to find a girl who will and sending her over to him.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Her: "DO YOU WANT ME TO DANCE OR DO YOU JUST WANT TO GRAB ALLOVER MY TITS??) Me: Is that a serious question? lol
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    And yes, if she's working in a club that offers a lot I'd extras usually, she should be aware that customers will want to touch her. If she's not ok with that she should tell you before the dance so your able to decide if you want to find another dancer or not
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    From 2004 to Jan 2009, Houston Dolls was a nipple sucking, high mileage, finger in the kitty, price negotiable for extras place. Around Feb 2009, theyinstituted a newtype of LD that doesn't allow nipple sucking and the LD is half air. If you manage to get a tongue on a nipple, they pull away with a "Ewwwwww".
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Stiletto - Normally, I'd be surprised at your observation about fetishes. I have to admit, though, dancers over time have told me enough stories of weird-ass fetish requests a lot of their customers have made that I'm now a believer. Realist - I too have hit upon the Prude Dancer (PD?) who seemed surprised I'd want to do sexually-stimulating activities that generally occur within the purview of the club. If I do over step her boundaries on occasion (and I'm always respectful; never grabby or aggressive), a good dancer will either move my hand, gently pull away, or politely advise me that we can't do that. And the thing is, some of these girls still get my lapdance dollars because they were so cool about it, and otherwise remain attractive to me. Everyone has limits and sometimes you don't know where they are unless you either go for it and/or politely ask. I've been surprised as often as not to discover the girl IS okay with whatever I wanted to do, and I'm left thinking that all that previous time with her, I could've done more and didn't because I was afraid I'd piss her off - I'd become my own worst censor. In any case, a sensible dancer will coach accordingly. It's the girl who cops an attitude and does what yours did (or worse) that's so frustrating, and who may get my ladpdance dollars once, but never again.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    One of my last trips to Kahoots Columbus....went up to tip the girl on stage...which I do often. She tells me before I even get near her that there is no touching whatsoever! Guess who I didn't get a dance from. She might have been brand new from the way she said it but geesh!
  • Bananafish
    13 years ago
    When this happens to me, I stop after 1 song, pay and go back to my seat. Not a big deal. I certainly don't let $20 ruin my night. Then I try finding a better girl.
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    If you immediately knew she was playing a game and decided to go on with it the fault is yours. Secondly it was $20, so who cares. The minute she raised her voice t o me I'd have gotten up, handed her $20, said I don't want to grab your boobs or get a dance from you and stopped torturing myself. Dances are for the stage.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    How's this for a schizophrenic dancer? She came by to solicit a lapper and I was in a quiet mood, so she got huffy and said "Where did you ever learn to talk to women?" [Strike one] I called her back and said "Come on, sit down, beautiful" and she perked back up a bit. Then she started bitching about how this club was so beneath her and that the management called her and begged her to come back and she didn't really want to do it but she finally agreed to do it for a short time. [Strike two] Told about how she had been dancing in Vegas. Against my better judgment, took her to VIP. Did two dances, just to make sure, but they were both miserable. Good body, fake boobs, great hair and teeth. But she did mostly air dance and when I put my hands up on her hips she pushed them away. So I sat on my hands for a while until she grabbed both of them and put them squarely on each breast. I fondled for about a second or two, and she grabbed them and set them down by my sides. Okay. Then she grabbed them and put them back on her breasts and then pushed them away. We played this screwy game through the two songs and she continued to bitch about the club, the management, me, and the other dancers. The club had a practice of charging you $20 to get in but gave you a card that was redeemable for a free lapper if you purchased another lapper at regular price. At the end of two, I gave her $30 (all I had left) and the card. She blew up and said she doesn't honor the cards and wanted her $50 in cash AND a tip. I had to go to the in-club ATM. I couldn't get out of there fast enough, and I told the door guy to stuff his cards.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Her name was Megan and she worked at the Columbia Platinum Plus. Fortunately I have not seen her for awhile. Anyway I accepted a 2 fer $20 lap dance. We went to the couch room and when the next song started, she started her air dance. This in a place known for high contact. I went for her boobs and was pushed away. I repeated a couple of times and when it became obvious to me that nothing good was gonna happen, I just got up and said "this is not going to work". I tossed the $20 on the couch and walked out. Several months later, magicrat, a buddy on mine, made the same mistake. She told him that she could bring him a dancer that he would like better. She did. She brought him Eden. One of the best know ROBs in the place. We all learn by our mistakes.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    The number of fingers I'm holding up now (on 1 hand) is the number of times in the last 12 years or so that I've gone beyond 1 dance with a dancer like the 1 you described. Whether she was actually prudish, or just playing ROB games is irrelevant- either way, OP didn't get value for his $$. Two of my cases a few years apart: 1) Recent Cheetahs- SD visit- Maybe being the only dancer that wore a maxi-dress vs very skimpy outfits by most other dancers should have given me a clue. But she was young with a very nice tight figure underneath that maxi, and seemed OK enough on stage (nude, 6' away). Second clue maybe should have been steering me towards VIP area- nope test drive 1st honey. Once dance started, she said "hands at sides, please". One and out for her. 2) Another So Cal club. I chose 1 of the hottest looking blondes in a club full of hotties for some dances in basic LD area. Her stage show and interaction were OK, we went back in the middle of a song. During the chat, subject came up on clubs she'd danced at before. She said that she left a COI club because she couldn't stand the contact levels there. My thoughts were already fading for an upgrade to multiple dance area. When dance started, basic contact was there, but dance was mechanical, going through the motions kind. As I had some other (known) prospects in mind, I bailed early on this one. Only $25 out, but wish I'd had that conversation before going back. Live and learn.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    As best I can tell I think the DV chail starts out all their girls as waitresses and then allows them to participate during an 'amateur night' to two before becoming regular performers. If by then they haven't understood what is going on in the LD and VIP areas they never will.
  • xedin5436
    13 years ago
    minnow - did you go to Cheetahs on a weekend night? The one time I went on a Friday, it was all air dances, even in the VIP room, never mind the single song area.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    At the Vegas Gentlemens Club in Darien, Wisconsin, I went for a VIP that turned out to be much worse than I thought it would be. The girl did floor crawls, twirls in front of me, and almost everything else other than what I expected. The VIP area was also just an empty room with stages and booths, but there was constant traffic through the room as the door to the managers office was in there. Now normally my spidey senses would have told me that this girl was a waste of time, but this one had me fooled. It might have had something to do with all the crotch rubbing she was doing at the bar over the course of an hour, which no doubt clouded my judgement. ;) So instead of working out the specifics, like I normally would, my little head short circuited my big head. At least it only cost $100 for the half hour, though I couldn't be bothered to actually sit there for the entire time. What a waste.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I only go to strip clubs where I know I can grope tits and ass, so I find it incredibly condescending when a stripper removes my hands from her tits. I have been know to stand up, throw down a five and go back to the floor. One time, I did that with a new chick. Later she came over to me and explained that she just wasn't ready for that much contact yet. She was cute, and I gave her the other $15, and got another dance with my hands voluntarily at my sides. She picked up my hands and put them on her tits, so we did another dance like that. Two weeks later we did FS in VIP.
  • FreeWill95
    13 years ago
    Wow...I definitely don't condone the BS approach of the dancer in the original post. It isn't always a dancer's limits that make her shy away from being grabbed. I used to work in clubs where the dancer touching the guy was fine (well, short of sexual acts), but the guy touching the dancer wasn't according to the club's rules. At one club in particular, the Manager would pop into the lap dance area periodically. I didn't have a problem with a guy putting his hands on me, but the club did. Fear of getting caught made me cautious. I'd bend the rules when I felt I could; otherwise, I'd put guys off as gently as possible. I don't think I could work in an air dance club. I feel like it would just piss customers off, and I was one of those dancers who really wanted customers to be happy.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Fuck prude strippers
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    I can think of three dancers. The first was at Kahoots, back when they used to have couches, and not the booths they currently have. I go in the back and all she does in dance in front of me, not once getting within three feet of me and starts talking about how guys don't understand that stripping is about the teast and not crawling all over you. Guess she didn't understand since she only got one song from me. The second was at Columbus Gold, and the dancer went ballistic and refused to give me a dance because I had a hardon before the dance even started. Needless to say she didn't last long at tthe club. The third dancer, also at Kahoots, took the cake. She starts off telling me her life story, which included a deadbeat rock singer boyfriend, two children that were taken away from her, and how all the dancers don't like her. I knew I should have avoided her, but she was smoking hot and doing a good job of teasing me at the table, so I went for some lap dances. She was very hands on, and gave a great dance. If she would have just shut up, I probably would have a regular of hers the two years she danced there. Throughout the two songs I tried, she never shut up about how all the dancers hated her and how she was better than them because she didn't have to go as far as they did. Funny thing was, she went a lot farther than any other dancer in the club at that time.
  • laplap1974
    13 years ago
    If you are working with a new dancer, you first should see her in action with a few customers to get an idea of how she works it. I don't like surprises. Secondly, she has to seem interested in wanting to give you a good dance. Thirdly, I try to see how she is dressed. If she's dressed like a pg13 dancer(meaning one piece bathing suit), then she most likely won't give you a good dance. Look at the ones with fishnet outfits who are fully nude(seethrough), those are freakier. I actually went to a private lapdance club in md not too far from bazz and cruz. Those ladies are freaky. This one had a awesome shape and thonged out. Meaning that I could pretty much see the coochy etc. and rubbing up on me. I told her I wanted to dance on the next song so she was cool about it. As we were waiting for the next song, I decided to tip her a few dollars for actually standing there dancing. She then moved closer to me and started bending overand spreading the cheeks for me to see(all of this was before the song came on). By the time the song came on, she was on her game and I was aroused. There was mutual touching and she was GRINDING to the point where she starting massaging my dick to calm down(her hand inside my pants). She then turned around on her stomach on the chair and got close enough for me to get her feminine scent(wow!!!). The sweetest of scents indeed. I had 4 or 5 dances from her and the laps were $5 each. Its not a normal club and its only open on Thursdays. The point is that you have to study the dancers and how they approach you. Don't act pressed for a dance. I tend to not really be interested and they seem to like the fact I am not bitchy when they don't respond to me. Just relax and enjoy
  • kappa_girl
    13 years ago
    To the few of you that did 2-fers and were rejected contact, its possible its a club rule. My club does random 2-fers throughout the night and as a club rule they are no-touching or we (the dancers) have to pay out normal lapper price to the house. Maybe that was the case with yours, or it is possible you just got a prude! Sorry about your bad experiences! Look me up if your ever in Illinois! lol :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion