tuscl

Tan Lines

Monday, April 11, 2011 8:14 AM
In a modern day strip club, tan lines are a sign of unsophistication and tackiness. It's a deal breaker for some guys. With that said: I was watching an old movie this morning. Back in the early 1970's, when Playboy playmates still looked human, they had tan lines. So, Do all of your females (Playmates) today have to be sans tan lines, or Would you be willing to have some imperfection in the model, so that she doesn't look surgically enhanced, and air brushed ?

20 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    This has been covered before. See [view link]
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Just about every topic discussed has been discussed before. Tan lines do not bother me. Sometimes they enhance the dancer in the dark. But then I grew up on the beach in CA, so tan lines are natural to me.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    More likely with Brazilian girls? They don't bother me. It's only badly done surgically enhanced tits that do.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    tan lines are not a big deal for me as long as she is playing with my dick.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Makes no difference to me as long as they get naked and suck my dick.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    Tan lines? Love 'em, just I like I've said before. They can often add some dimension to an otherwise one-dimensional scene.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Frankly with what we know about the health risks of tanning beds do you still expect your dancers to be tanned at all? Honestly I am beyond thinking that pale skin is ugly, but then again several years ago I had a melanoma.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Just had the tan conversation with my fave last Sunday. Colombian, natural tan, and just a hint of tan lines. She tans outside her home and at the beach. Nothing to not love about her!
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    no problem with tan lines. wish pussy hair came back in vogue. nothing more sexy that neatly trimmed beaver!!!
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Not a fan of tan lines. Most girls I've asked about their tans use the spray on bronzer stuff, not tanning beds or the beach.
  • WetWilly
    13 years ago
    Huge fan of tan lines here. To my eye, the last 10 years have seen a group of different trends. Tan lines have gone away Boo hoo! Tattoos are all over the place Boo Hoo! Shaven pussies YIPPEE! I love 1 and 3, and I hate 2. Anyone else?
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    I love 'em. Tan lines mean that I get to see something that even the sun doesn't get to see. So the reason I don't see them in SCs is b/c of you bastard sophistication police? ;-)
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    Lee H took the words right out of my mouth. Tan lines evoke memories of the first bare T&A that I'd seen- boo on it being exception rather than the rule!
  • kappa_girl
    13 years ago
    Where are you guys going that your dancers don't offer you a variety? lol :) I love to mix it up and keep my 'regulars' guessing! Generally, I'll sport tan lines in the summer brought on by my healthy (lol) addiction to the sun. In the winter, I tan at tanning salons in the nude, but I put sexy stickers near my kitty for color comparison. :)
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    @kappa_girl- Obviously curious, we'd all like to see your "color comparisons"...pictures, please?
  • kappa_girl
    13 years ago
    @scatterbrain.... lol they look so much better in person ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    But kappa_girl, so many if us will never have the opportunity to see you in person. Can't we just have a couple of pictures? Please? Pretty please? With sugar and a cherry? :)
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    I'm with GMD on this one. Let's see some pics girl. :)
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    @kappa_girl- I guess I'll have to be the judge of that...someday. I'll PM if I'm ever in the area. How far from Chicago is your club?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Tan lines are nice. I've seen plenty this winter :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion