tuscl

Strip Club Golf Tournaments

TimboAtl
Georgia
Has anyone played in a golf tournament sponsored by a strip club? I like the thought of drunk naked strippers running around on a golf course. Just one of those things that's on my bucket list, but I have never signed up. Thinking about signing up for the Columbia Platinum Plus tournament in June.

5 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Tim, I have not been to the PP tournament but have been to the free party afterward in the club. I understand that it it expensive. You might PM pop. He seems to know a lot about it.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    The thing about these SC Golf tournaments is:

A) Sooner or later some stripper will act lke a stripper on the course (because she's boed) and she'll whip off her top, start giving LD's out in the open, and just making merry.

B) Inside Edition loves to fly helicopters overheard and do the "Shame, Shame, Shame" report, while hinting that ALL strip clubs are just fronts for drug and human trafficking and prostitution.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I once showed up to Club X on a Sunday night and it was surprisingly packed. Found out later that was because the gold tournament was held earlier that day.

PP Columbia has pictures from their 2007 golf tournament posted online:
    http://www.myspace.com/theplatinumplus/p…
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Either that, Dudester or the local TV station will be hiding in the bushes shooting video for their "Sweeps" week. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!! F'ing hypocrites.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'll never forget this one general manager of a TV station in Detroit who did the editorials for the station. Preaching about goodness and clean living. Funny thing is, he would bring his honeybuns mistress into my bar in the afternoons and just about fuck her in the bar. LMAO, what a hypocrite !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion