tuscl

PETTING THE KITTY

10inches
Florida
previous discussion on DATY seemed petty solid behind the idea on not doing it.. wondered how everyone felt about finger in the kitty. have had VIP experiences with several dancers that not only did not object to it, but seemed to rather enjoy it. couple of the dancers had definite orgasms. any objection this this activity??

13 comments

• SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Wear a latex glove.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Call me hypocritical, or selectively paranoid, but this one I do all the time. I wash my hands afterward, though. Yes, most of them enjoy it, as long as I remember to keep my nails trimmed.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    Oh yeah, I've done it and I'm all for it!!
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    This is about my minimum expectation in a lap dance. If the girl does not permit this within the first two songs she is usually summarily dismissed.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Fuck it
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Uh can we say germs?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    This is a requirement in order to be labeled a favorite.
  • HootnHal
    13 years ago
    my fingers like to get in on the deal, make sure no cuts (however small) & no lickin' fingers after that meal.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Always with my faves!
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    I'm all for it. One girl in OG pratically insisted on it during the dance, after I obliged she turned around, went on her knees and licked and sucked my fingers in a very erotic manner. I felt lucky that day.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Sounds like fun but one local club seems to fire dancers who allow too much in my local area. I remember visiting one club and a dancer I didn't know put my hand right there. I needed a few more drinks and needed more time to get comfortable enough to try that with someone I just met. Maybe I was too sober and too worried about the chance of getting a sexual disease. Yet I was getting a lap dance from her. Sometimes it seems like the wildest girls pick me out and I'm not sure why.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Had a fave for a while who loosened up a bit around me and just enjoyed herself. She knew that I enjoyed her enjoyment, so she was always insistent that she prove to me that she got turned on. Apparently, she didn't think her cum stains on my pants was enough proof -- had to feel for myself.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    I had a VIP turn into a major GFE makeout session with me caressing her whole body which she really seemed to like. She took my hand and put it inside her double bikini bottoms and guided me to exactly where and how she wanted to be touched. A few minutes of this and she came like a freight train. I felt the contractions.

It just sorta happened and I don't think I'd do it again.

I don't think I'd do the makeout thing either but she was a great kisser too!

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion