tuscl

Awesome Birthday Present

Saturday, April 9, 2011 10:50 AM
Last night was my birthday and, as per my personal tradition, I get as many of my friends as possible and go to a strip club, so a bunch of other officers and I went to this topless club downtown. Since I was the birthday boy I got two free dances. The first was okay. Two songs, the girl said I could only touch her legs, and she pushed way too hard on my crotch. The second however, was the dirtiest lap dance I've ever gotten in my entire life. My Navy buddies paid for the two songs for $40 special from this really cute, petite dancer who looked a lot like Mila Kunis if she had shoulder length, layered reddish brown hair. Immediately I could tell she was going to be a lot better than the first girl. She didn't try to crush my testicles for starters. She gives me a lot more mileage on the first two songs. She untucks my dress shirt and runs her hand across my stomach, and she nibbles at my neck a little bit. The first two, free songs end and I tell her to do one more ($30 per song). Damn, did I get my money's worth. She's laying, face up, across my chest and grabs both of my hands and puts them on her tits and starts massaging them with my hands, and she starts grinding just a little harder. While she's doing this I leaned into her neck and took a deep breath of her. She shuddered a little bit and said "ooh, you're giving me goosebumps". She turns over and starts biting my neck even more, and says "I love to smell people, heehee, I'm a pervert". She stands me up and starts grinding me against the wall for a second, then sits me back down and buries her head in my crotch and gives it a gentle play bite. While this is going on, she mentions "I should have let you go a while ago", I ask how long ago and she says "the beginning of this song (which was about 2/3rds over), but I like playing with you" Then while the song is about to come to an end, she pulls my shirt all the way up and starts kissing and biting her way up from my stomach to my chest, then she starts biting and sucking on my nipples. She then puts her face right in front of mine and gives me a kiss, biting my lower lip as she pulls away. She then looks at me and giggles and says "heehee, I wanted to see what you would do" Unfortunately, the second (four in total) song ends and we get up to go and for a second I thought she would try and pull a "well that was really two songs, so that's $60" trick but she only asks for the original $30 and when I give her two $20 I tell her to keep the change she says "are you sure? I can get you a ten back". I tell her to keep it, it's hers. As we're walking back to the main area she almost kicks over a half drunk Corona someone left in the lap dance area for some reason and I joke "ooh, look a free beer". She laughs and then says "haha, gross, I don't like that, I like Belgium beer" As a beer connoisseur my ears immediately perk up and I confirm "you like Belgian beer?" She replies "yeah, there's this brewery New Belgium that makes Fat Tire and this milk stout that's really good". Turns out she's a culinary student by day and a stripper by night. She can strip, cook, and drink. I think I met the perfect woman. I was thinking, next time I go there, I might even spring for Champagne Room with her. If it's anything like her birthday lap dances, it should be worth it.

11 comments

• alex80
    13 years ago
    @SnakePlissken - how much is the champagne room?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    OV: Yeah, I made the mistake of going to a club on my birthday a few years back, where the door girl, in the process of checking my ID, noticed that it was my birthday and mentioned it. I didn't think too much about it until the resident fem-dom wannabe came up and started trying to get me up on stage. "Not unless I'm the doing the whipping, sweetheart."
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    Alex, if I recall correctly it was $175 for a quarter of an hour and $350 for half an hour. And I was actually kind of disappointed I didn't get anything terrible done to me onstage. Still, it was more than made up for by the wonderful thing that happened in my original post.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    @SnakPlissken: Happy Birthday! Glad you had a good time, and enjoyed the dances with your girl. You said that was the "dirtiest lap dance you've gotten in your life". Where is this club? That's a very TAME dance at the clubs I go to. I wouldn't call what you had dirty at all... the important thing is that you enjoyed it.
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    It is in Charleston, South Carolina. I just wrote a review about the club, it's called Jaguars.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    And here I had the impression Charleston strip clubs weren't worth the time and trouble according to TUSCL reviews... that's why I didn't try one while there last September. Well done, Snake!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "really cute, petite dancer who looked a lot like Mila Kunis" oh, my...lucky you, Snake!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Happy birthday dude!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Snake, you indeed got lucky. Good for you. Charleston clubs do suck. As everone knows my favorite club is in Columbia SC. Over the years I have met a shit house full of strippers that commute from Charleston to Columbia for this very reason. Anyhow happy B-day.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I'd say you got a great dance. Depending on the customer, sometimes the greatness is in the tease. Sometimes you have to get dirtier. Not all men are the same. It's up to the dancer to read the customer right. Sounds like someone read you right. And was also honest!..amazing..
  • gk
    13 years ago
    @Snake, agree with Doug. You did get lucky. My experience with Charleston clubs is the fun varies with the club and the dancer like anywhere else, but the boundaries are vary close in. Maybe things are changing, I am not a regular visitor to clubs in that area, so I can't say. Anyone else?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion