tuscl

farmerart's Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Thursday, April 7, 2011 11:37 AM
I think we should start a collection for our Canadian buddy farmerart. Have you guys looked at the prodigious body of work he has done in the last few days. WOW!! I wait a day or so myself before writing a review, I have one in the system later today, but I am impressed by the sheer numbers that farmerart wrote. If he develops carpal tunnel syndrome, let's help our buddy. LOL

14 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    I laughed at his Bogarts review "vincemichaels is not fat." LOL as if that is really relevant to Bogarts physical club, dancer quality or value.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    "An interesting note for me on this visit was the number of amazingly fat men who showed up at Bogarts this afternoon. I was NOT the biggest boy in the club this day. There were at least 10 guys over 300 lbs.and probably a couple who would give no change from 400 lbs. Was there a Fat Men's Convention in Detroit that week? "
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Not that I am aware of, samsung1, I wasn't paying attention to the guys there. farmerart noticed it, I was enjoying the attention of Samantha, and a few of the other hot ones there. And yes, I am not fat. I could stand to lose a few pounds, but I pretty much maintain at 225-230 lbs these days.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    What else is there to do in Alberta? LOL...
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Samantha strikes again! Wonder whether her bf is still unemployed?
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    CTQWERTY: "Samantha strikes again! Wonder whether her bf is still unemployed?" A stripper's boyfriend? You need to ask?
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I didn't realize Samantha was so well known. She was very accommodating to me when I went up the stairs with her. I was um... er... ah... a little too 'tired', shall we say, to sample the more 'vigourous' items on her menu. Not her fault - I had been a naughty, naughty boy at Subi's the previous night (or rather, early morning).
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    art, Isn't that a bitch? When young, we often didn't have the cash, and when older, we sometimes just don't have IT. As sc said in another thread, "It now rakes me all night to do what I used to do all night."
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    clubber, Yeah, it was a major disappointment. Happened once in Toronto on this trip too. I will be asking my doc for some chemical help when I see her in June. An old bastard like me can not pass on these sweet opportunities when they come around. It is unlikely those two ladies and I will ever cross paths again.
  • trojangreg
    13 years ago
    Art I have you on the radar when you get to Vancouver after the family vacates your condo. Maybe you can get up twice at the 5. They have a couple of new Columbian floor flushers that are hot and fun. Unfortunately as you know they are also expen$ive.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Lol the only good thing about Columbus is the buffet at cols gold
  • CCRiderm
    13 years ago
    You guys are really missing the point. He's not getting carpal tunnel from all the typing, he got it from 5 months in Europe with no strip clubs. He was buying all those dirty French books. THAT's how he got carpal tunnel... *grin*
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    That's not nice, CCRiderm. LOL Be careful, farmerart might buy the mineral rights on your land and strike oil!! LOL
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Hell, if farmerart wishes, he can HAVE my land and build a SC. It could be the best in South Florida! Oh, did I mention I would HAVE to be the "talent" coordinator.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion