tuscl

Where you take your ATF for food?

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 8:38 PM
If you see her OTC and you two decide to dine out (rather than take the food to your hotel), what would be your choice? Very casual place like subway/Burger king, or very upscale and romantic places, or more likely, something in between? Can you give me some examples? (I know when talking about restaurants, it's a very local thing.) I just need some general idea, and examples could be some chains. What about olive garden or Texas roadhouse? (I personally like these chains' food, but don't know whether is good to take ATF there.) So where you guys dine out with you ATF?

35 comments

• dallas702
    13 years ago
    Try something like Friday's, Olive Garden or Applebys. Prices are reasonable, service is OK to (sometimes) good and it doesn't appear that you are trying too hard!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    neng, Most times we went to the middle of the road chains. Once, when she had just quit the club and had to talk to me, I went upscale to try and cheer her up. I've also had her eat with my family and friends, in our homes or out, but no one else knows of our relationship.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Almost always a top tier 5 star restaurant in suburban Detroit. When it became clear that dinner was the only thing happening, I stopped.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Maybe consider if any of the local strip clubs also have restaurants or buffets
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    hmmm thats a good question. Ruby tuesdays,tgi fridays. some place nice or let her choose
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Usually reserve OTC dinners for special occasions (birthdays, Valentine's, etc.) and go someplace a couple notches below where I would take the wife. So, if wife gets Capital Grill or Morton's, dancer gets say, Maggiano's, or P.F. Chang.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Surprised no one suggested Hooters.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Take the slut to White Castle, nengneng. Sheeesh !
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    @Steve229 I intended to say in my original post that Hooters should not be an option! It's so easily to be detracted by other girls (and I think it's even unlikely to develop anything with Hooters girls than with you ATF), which is bad.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    @Clubber, Thanks for your idea (and also all others') that I should set the bar not very high in order to save upscale options for special occasions like V-day. BTW, you mean, she quit stripping??
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    nengneng: Why are you asking us? :) You know how much you want to spend, so give her the choice of places in that range. If she wants something more, you'll need to decide how infatuated you are with her, and if it's worth it.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Amen, george. We aren't talking about Christi Brinkley, nengneng. You come off as such a PL, dude. This is stripper shit we are talking about dude. Fuck em and leave em. Don't fall in love with them. Sheeesh!!!
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    @georg, I just assume that other regulars may also take her to restaurants. So I don't want to look cheap (cheaper). A general idea of all you guy's choices help me to get a general sense of the average level! Actually I studied social psychology before, and comparison group was one of my research interests, so maybe I am performing the theory, but that's how my brain works...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I take gridget out at least twice a month. It just depends on what we are in the mood for. I like her to make the choice because she has a very sensitive stomach. She is going to have bladder surgery in the very near future to correct the problem. On her good days we do Mexican. On her bad days we hit IHOP. We never do fast food and neither of us drink alcohol.
  • trojangreg
    13 years ago
    5 star in the suburbs of Detroit is this possible?????
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Absolutely, trojangreg, just because Michigan's economy has been exceptionally hard hit doesn't mean there aren't filthy rich people making tons of money off everyone and who dine out in some of the Detroit areas many "tres chic" restaurants. nengneng you crack me up. I'd enjoy meeting you some time up at Brad's this May and see how much "Asia/Tsunami weighs these days. Last time I saw her, she was getting heavier. They probably are one and the same. I enjoy the dancers, but I most certainly are not the PL you apparently are. Good luck to you as the dancers take your money and laugh about it to the bank.
  • trojangreg
    13 years ago
    We all missed this no brainer. At the Y.
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    I couldn't even picture having a favorite, let alone appear in public with her.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Repeated warning: This is not high school dating. Dancers are fickle, moody and disloyal. Going to dinner with a customer is just an extension of work, but instead of getting cash the dancer gets a free meal. Don't become a RIL.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Hooters worked very well for me one time. I did a double OTC with two dancers from the same club who had never been to a Hooters previously. Both girls were quite boobulous and they even upstaged the Hooters waitresses at one point. It really set the mood for later in the night. I would only suggest Hooters if your girl has never been to a Hooters before. I've also used Hooters when taking a dancer to see another strip club that she was curious about, but never saw previously.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    vince, I saw Asia about a week and a half ago. She has big boobs, but also a big gut to go along with them...so nasty. I can't believe there are guys that find her sexy.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    trojangreg; "5 star in the suburbs of Detroit is this possible?????" Yeah, you can find fine dining in Detroit and the suburbs. It's not all a post-apocalyptic wasteland. But 5 star restaurants would be overkill for a stripper date. Strippers think Appleby's is fine dining.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    I know who Asia is. I really cannot enjoy her dance... and her face does not appeal to me at all. She seems to be everything to the other end of my preference: she's Asian, short, fat with big boobs, and I like tall slim with A-cup Caucasian girl...
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    @vm: BTW, why you mentioned Asia in a response to me? I didn't get the idea... Also, if you read others' responses to my topic, or other topics (e.g., last topic, which is about dinner proposal from a stripper), you can find that I'm not alone here: there are others who take their ATF to restaurants as well, and some of them are quite experienced/advanced member here, say, shawdowcat. I respect his relationship with gridget very much, and would like to develop something similar with my ATF. Then why you think only I am the PL here? Just because most others are elder than me thus their same behaviors as mine must be better thought of than mine? Or alternatively, maybe you think all of us who take ATF to restaurants are PLs (but happened to just nominate me), or more straightforward, all of us who have developed emotional attachments to strippers are PLs, then I'd love to be. The idea is: different people have different aims to SCs, and to me the emotional satisfaction is definitely better appreciated than sexual satisfaction. To me, since preference is a personal issue that should not be judged by others, people going to SCs hoping to get emotional satisfaction (which could be better met by meeting her socially, that's why I would go) are at most as pathetic as those hoping to get laid, if not less.
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    Sort of off topic, but man I am stunned by all the chain restaurants mentioned here. You guys actually eat that slop? Hooters makes McDonalds seem gourmet. Wouldn't feed it to a dog. Maybe New England is woerd, but around here local restaurants still outnumber chains by a wide margin. Is it that different elsewhere?
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    First, I will ask what type of food she is in the mood for? (Italian, Chineese, etc.) I also ask what her fav restaurants are. Based upon those answers and what your planned price range is, you should be able to suggest a few options to her. I have apps on my phone that will show retaurants in the area - including directions, if you are unfamiliar with the area. Except for while on business trips, my OTCing has been either in the Indy or Kokomo area. Which, is where you will be - I assume. I usually try to go someplace in the vicinity of our meeting place or my hotel. In Indy, I've usually done Joes Crab Shack, Applebees, Fridays, Olive Garden or Chili's. I have done PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory and the Mongolian [something - I forget], as a more upscale option. In the Kokomo area, I'm usually there during the day and there aren't many options as most places don't open until 4PM, however Ruby Tuesdays is open and Applebees. In the evening, in addition to aforementioned, I've done Texas Roadhouse and Chili's. A few times, we've driven down to Indy, for more options. Good luck!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    nengneng: "Then why you think only I am the PL here? Just because most others are elder than me thus their same behaviors as mine must be better thought of than mine? " Don't take negative comments too personally, nengneng. A lot of American humor, especially among men, consists of insults and put-downs. This might not be considered funny in your native culture, but here we often mess with each other. Your best response is to return the insult or just say "go fuck yourself." Actually, I'm surprised at how nice people are in general on this strip club discussion board. I'm on a discussion board that deals with literature, and the comments often are downright vicious.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Mickey D's! WTF? Feeding them?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Isn't the cock keeping her full?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    nengneng, I'd prefer not to beat a dead horse. It isn't very satisfying, but your preferences are your preferences. I wouldn't waste my time or money on most dancers. What the other guys do is their deal. I know shadowcat and I know his friend. She is unlike many dancers we encounter. She isn't perfect, but I don't blame my buddy shadowcat hanging with her. As far as Asia: You mentioned her in another thread somewhere, and I thought about it and I came to the conclusion she and the dancer I knew as "Tsunami" are probably the same. sinclair, thanks for the info. Asia/Tsunami was getting heavier the last time I was in BBF. I wouldn't be surprised that she continued to pack on the pounds. Oh well. nengneng, from the overall tone of your threads and comments, it's perfectly clear to this MENSA member, that you are a PL. You don't like it, tough. I take no prisoners.
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    swagger what does "smash on her" mean?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "I couldn't even picture having a favorite, let alone appear in public with her" A fair point, if we're talking a skanky, tatted up, coked out, trailer park ho stripper... Being seen with a stunningly attractive and sexy young woman, tastefully dressed - definitely an ego boost.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    steve, So right you are. I loved going out and about with my ATF. Some of the looks were priceless, and the ego, well it was boosted!
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    It is one thing to be wary of the profit motive for the dancer that is always there. It is another to carry around a disdain for all dancers. You would be wise to always remember that, but for the cash, this girl would probably not see you in any form outside the club. But to go the extra step and hold her in contempt starts to look like misogyny. steve229, to be seen with the stunning young woman, tastefully dressed IS an ego boost. And then you run into your wife's bridge partner. LOL
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    @looneylarry. Heartily agree. Well and succinctly said. Nothing need be added. @skibum re: off topic = sadly in KC area many fine locally owed eateries have closed over last decade. local alternative just did article on some that vanished and the current 10 best local diners / family restaurants. UR post was helpful in reminding me of local options other than chains or high $$$ fancy restaurants. there are quite a few small, cozy, locally owned restaurants, especially in nearby smaller towns that offer very good food made from locally grown ingredients in a less hectic, casual, charming even romantic atmosphere for less $$$ than larger, fancier, more crowded places on Country Club Plaza, Zona Rosa, golden ghetto or similar locations. thanks for the memory nudge.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion