tuscl

Man Calls 911 After Deal Made At Strip Club Isn't Honored

Monday, April 4, 2011 11:45 PM
When deals made at a gentleman's club aren't honored, we're all doomed. After all, it's called a "gentleman's" club. If there is no honor there, then let us weep for humanity. A man in a Wisconsin strip club was promised some complimentary after hours action in his motel room after shelling out $1,000 in one night on lap dances. He returned to his motel room and waited. And waited. And waited. Then, frustrated, he called 911 to complain about being...ahem... stiffed. What is the world coming to when you can't trust an agreement reached at a strip club? Let's welcome the apocalypse. Worst part of this story - the police are considering legal action against him for his 911 call. This poor chump might be victimized twice -and not in the way he was hoping. For shame. [view link]

10 comments

• bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    I love your articles!
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    He paid in advance, and probably had too much to drink. Must not be a TUSCL member.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    My best friend is a paramedic and she has told some pretty rediculous storys but this one takes the cake.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Hah! I wonder what club it was? I'm sure the club mgmt and dancers are having a good laugh today! And yes, the mileage inside most Wisconsin clubs I've been in is poor. On The Border may be the best in Milwaukee, but the gals there want $35 per song. No 2-for-1s either.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Damn, what a PL.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Did he get a receipt?
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I once called 911 asking if this was the right number to call to report a road hazard. There was a large tractor size tire sitting in the middle of a small but heavily traveled two lane road that I thought might cause an accident if it wasn't immediately cleared. They just told me, no, it was not the right number to call. I thought it was an accident waiting to happen. I thought fine, I'll let someone have an accident and then they can take that 911 call. I'm never calling that number again to avoid a 911 call.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Maybe if money wasn't tight, they could advertise a 912 call for hazards that will likely cause a 911 call and route the calls to the appropriate people without having to search through a phone book.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    In the case on this thread, neither a 911 or 912 call would be warranted. If money wasn't tight, the police probably could have locked him up. Instead they probably told him to take a cold shower if that wasn't too politically incorrect.
  • Vegeta1on1
    13 years ago
    What a dumba$$, He should have "called" the dancer and "comfirmed" she had the right room #, then again I don't see a lot of dancers going to hotel "go fuk yourself" and meeting a dumba$$ in room 6no9. lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion