tuscl

Average Prices for "extras"...

Leonard313
Michigan
Saturday, April 2, 2011 7:47 PM
I went to my first club recently where "extras" were offered. I talked to a friend about it and told him what I payed, and he thought I got a heck of a deal since the stipper was so beautiful. Another guy I talked to, that frequents clubs and knows about this kinda stuff thought I payed double from what he's seen. So my question for all the guys out there is: What have you been offered as far as extras? What area of the country was it? And what were the prices? I realize this varies by club, dancer, area of the country, and customer...but I'm just wondering what you guys have experienced.

22 comments

• rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Leonard, tell you what, why don't you tell us what you paid, what you got and where you were and someone around here will let you know if you overpaid.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    My thoughts exactly, Rick.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I am in Houston. Here are some actuals: 1. DancerA at Club 1 (SE Club - extras friendly) quoted me $250 for sex in VIP. She was very attractive brunette 20 yr old spinner. I passed as I had an otc session booked for next day at $100 with Dancer C. 2. DancerB - 6 sex sessions itc at $200, one at $100. She is 20 yo blonde spinner. All at club 1 except one at Centerfolds for $200 - I had to pay a $55 upstairs VIP entry fee there. 3. DancerC - Young married 28yo HW, used to dance at Club 1, she is currently giving me 2-1-1 sessions (1st at $200, next 2 at $100). Been banging her at motel abt 3x week and closing in on 200 total sessions over last coupla years - POP this yr averaging $135. All is otc as she no longer dances, she had put an ad years ago on [view link] saying she required 5-10k month. She prob gets around $1200 mo from me over last coupla years. So much for her pipe dream. Dancer D - 20 yo blonde spinner at Club 1 - 2 sex sessions in VIP at $200. She indicated she had been on backpage but no longer bc club will fire them if they post on bp. She does do otc but Dancer C keeps me so tied up with the 2-1-1 deals and is such a good fuck. She gives fantastic HJ foreplay before and gets on top during sex leaning fwd thrusting and has nice tight pussy. In summary I have done Houston strippers both itc and otc over the last 7 years anywhere from $100 - $300. This is FS sex with usually a little HJ or BJ foreplay thrown at first. Entry to VIP at club 1 is $120 unless your VIP member like me (free entry). Do not pay some expensive VIP fee and unless the Dancer will play and do extras do not take her to VIP or CR period! A lot of them are ROB so negotiate the extras price upfront. Ask her if she plays to get a feel if she is an extras girl. Strippers in Houston who dont play have tough time of it as they are facing fierce competition from extras girls and Backpage whores who offer $60 half hr specials. I think in a city like LA where there is more money POP will be much higher.
  • quicknight
    13 years ago
    usually i can figure out the acronyms in context or with google, but it is late an my mind is dull. ROB? POP? CR? FS sex?? Help! I'm lost..
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    quicknight, ROB = rip-off bitch, POP = price of pussy, CR = champagne room, FS = full service
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Most clubs that offer extras around here you can get anything from a handjob to FS at prices of $100-180 (have had some try and charge $350, lol) it all depends on the club and the dancers that are working there. Sometimes you just "get lucky" ;)
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Well said, Rick!
  • Gossage54
    13 years ago
    There are a couple of lower end clubs here in CT with mainly latin girls w some black and a few white girls that go for $40-$80. Great bargain, granted they're dumps and you really have to weed through the girls to find a few diamonds in the rough but you can't beat the price.
  • Kehi7
    13 years ago
    I'll ask a similar question here. There are two clubs I visit, both on the same street. At club one, they charge $800 for a VIP room - with some dancers doing everything but intercourse. the club gets half of that. At club 2, they charge 600 for a VIP room, with no extras, only nude dancing and full contact for an hour. You do need to get the dancers permission before you touch between the legs though. The dancer gets 500, the club gets 100. Are any of those good deals? or would I be paying too much?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    For either place, you are getting screwed in the ass without lube. Kehi7. DON'T DO IT !!
  • Kehi7
    13 years ago
    thank you vincemichaels
  • runnoft
    13 years ago
    So it looks like there is quite a variety as far as pricing. My experience has been that I have not paid on a per dance basis in many years. I always go for a package price for full service and the number of dances is determined by how long you last. A few years ago, I was paying $250-$300 for sessions that lasted 5 to 10 dances. With the economy the way it is, I now never pay more than $150 for the same thing. Sometimes I go 10 or more dances and still pay the $150. A good trick is if you think things are going to end too soon, go down on the girl and give her a good licking. They usually like it so much they aren't too concerned about how many dances they are doing.
  • Moose42
    13 years ago
    One of the places on the Block quotes $250 for the "club" and $100 for the girl for a large drink. Although I'm sure the girl gets some of the cut from the club.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    It varies so much depending on location and even the club itself. In some clubs it seems a HJ (and _maybe_ a BJ) is about the best you can ever get, even after paying for a private room. You do still get full contact, and it's certainly possible to get a good time. But it's overpriced considering the mileage you get... This is particularly true in the NYC area.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Complimentary is 100% the best
  • Dain
    13 years ago
    Hey, Leonard313, Player11 has given you the straight shit. His prices are a little better than most because the competition in Houston is high. Here in LA, I have gotten FS OTC for $100 to $300. I will not go over $150 today, however.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    never paid more than $100 for any extra including FS. have gotten hj for as low as $25 and bj for $50
  • dallas702
    13 years ago
    Problem is - there ain't no "average!" Seriously! Dancers in clubs around the country will ask whatever they think they can get (or a price they think will bring you back often). In some "hot" markets (like Vegas or NYC) if you (as a visitor) can find any extras ITC, the price is usually through the roof. In other areas, once they are satisfied you are not a cop the offers are often reasonable and negotiable. A few years ago I paid $300 and got no more than a hj in a Houston club. Last year I knowingly overpaid at $100 for a 4 song BJ at the same club. Last December I was quoted $200, plus CR price of $150, for FS at a South FL club. Then last month I paid for 4 songs and gave the dancer a $50 tip for FS with a solid 8 at a different FL club. My experience has been that, when the stars are aligned just right, extras are both available and reasonable. Other times it seems like dancers want a tip just to sit next to you and NOTHING else is available at any price. (Like the club I visited in February - the day AFTER they got raided.)
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Yeah, in the NYC market, there is no way you're going to get FS for $100, let alone $200. *Maybe* out in Queens or Brooklyn, but not in Manhattan. A CR at Flash Dancers NYC is ~ $500 (plus tips etc), and this technically only buys you just an hour of a girl's time. Apparently you get full contact and it can be a great time, but you can't expect anything more than _maybe_ a HJ.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Leonard, you haven't answered Rick's question?
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I think for average prices, you can get average extras.
  • jackoff
    13 years ago
    Every club and every girl in the club will have a different $ amount for services. I've had bj's that were just part of the per song charge and I've had girls ask for as much as 5 Bens for the same service. All at the same club. Services: ITC - everything, but anal intercourse OTC - everything I hardly ever do anything ITC anymore as I find the OTC experience to be more satisfying and an extremely better value! I totally agree with VM> For either place, you are getting screwed in the ass without lube. Kehi7. DON'T DO IT !! Where was this NY or Vegas? I got burned in Vegas (drunk) and spent a 1,200 for a bj CR ITC. I lived and learned, so hopefully you will learn from the board instead of the hard way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion