tuscl

Any good clubs for extras in Illinois/Indiana??

Leonard313
Michigan
Saturday, April 2, 2011 7:41 PM
I know there are some clubs in the Detroit area where apparently extra "mileage" is available for the price, sometimes reasonable. But I'm not sure about Indiana or Illinois. I've heard that most of the clubs around Chicago are very nice, but pricey and extras are not an option...not even if you're dropping big time money in the champaigne rooms. I did find one club that is rumored to provide more extras than dances...but it's a complete dive in a bad neighborhood with fat, toothless, black "dancers". I went to a place near Champaigne, but the dances were given on stools behind the DJ booth and while the contact was great, there didn't appear to be any extras available. And I've only been to one club in Indiana, and while I got great "mileage" with the dances...the dance area was right out in the open so there was really no posibility of "extras" unless they occurred outside the club or in a "secret area" I wasn't made aware of. Do I seriously need to drive 5-6 hours to Detroit if I'm in the mood for "extras", or am I just not going to the right clubs here in Illinois/Indiana?

9 comments

• rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Better drive - the clubs in IL suck badly
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    On the road again...
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    "some clubs in the Detroit area" No, it's pretty much a clean sweep.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Leonard - Yes, you seriously need to drive 5-6 hrs to Detroit (Inkster, actually) to find the kind of reasonably-priced ITC extras you're looking for. In IN, you'll get some reasonably high-mileage couch dances at BBF and HH, but not extras as you're thinking of them. I can't speak for IL, but I think it's pretty much the same story. And as usual, you'll typically find better action ITC in small-town clubs rather than the big city (counter-intutive though that may seem).
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    Detroit or Washington Park/East St. Louis IL
  • pjsands
    13 years ago
    Arnies in Harvey has what u want if you are into black and thick girls.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Industrial Strip in Hammond, IN.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I guess we're back to the never-ending question of what is an "extra"? By most definitions, Mr. H needs to be in fresh air for it to be an "extra". Vince, I haven't been to Industrial Strip in several years, but I used to spend some serious time and money there and never had it happen. Sure, it's a gropefest and most of the girls will try to grind you til you're done - but if you're one of those guys that can't finish when it's still in the pants (like me),it's not an extra. Or have times changed? Hammond would be a lot closer for me than Detroit City.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    This isn't really a borderline question of the definition of extras, I personally don't think, Motorhead. (Not to sound like I'd want to "silence" you or hijack your point. It's a fair one, glad you raised it.) I think here, the gentleman in question making the query is essentially asking for help in finding MORE than what he is CURRENTLY getting. Answers with indication that region-X will give him less, and answers that region-Y will give him a little bit more, and answers that region-Detroit will give him the entire service-package, all answer his question. Generally the point was, "hey where can I go, for MORE than what I get where I currently am? And where is the MOST?" At least, that's how I read the initial query. To the contrary, there are some times when people are asking, variously, "Hey, I want to find higher-mileage dances" or "Hey, I want to find dancers that will get me off" or "Hey, I want to find a strip-club where there's not just lap-dances, but also the possibility of full genital coitus inside the strip-club". And yet among all those queries, every single one of them has (generally wrongly) been rephrased as "Where can I find dancers who give extras?" To me, the term "extra" in the context of strip-clubbing means, point blank, as you say, Motorhead, "Mr. H needs to be in fresh air." Or fresh air plus raincoat :P . Less is not extra. So, for example, these are not "extras": something like a girl stick-shifting me without actually opening or removing any of the fasteners of my trousers; a girl straddling me during a dance and letting me lick on her nipples, even though in her region or in her strip-club it's either technically illegal, or simply not usual despite legality, for a girl to contact the customer during a dance; a girl showing her genitalia by moving a bikini-bottom to the side, during a stage-dance or a private-dance, even though in her club or region she's not supposed to do that; or a girl making me have an orgasm and ejaculation inside my pants, by her doing such a great job of hip- and hand-contact WITHOUT Mr. H. ever being in fresh air. None of those is a stripper "extra." They're all NORMAL. And if the girl thinks they're extra, charges more for them, gets disgusted that you want any of that, gets disgusted that other girls do any of that ... get a different girl. Promptly. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion