tuscl

Got them pregnant!

Clubber
Florida
Friday, April 1, 2011 5:17 PM
I know that vincemicheals knows my faves, "C" and "G". I found out today they were both pregnant and they say from me. Not sure what to do, but I have thought about skipping town. Being pro-life, I can have the little zygotes eliminated. I am in a turmoil. What would you do?

18 comments

• sinclair
    13 years ago
    April Fools!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Have sex with them daily. LOL, they can't get anymore pregnant. That is of course if this wasn't an April Fools prank as sinclair notes.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Well, vm, this IS the day! :) BTW, "C" is back to texting me.
  • TommyMoney
    13 years ago
    I just read their respective websites. You're booked for Maury AND Springer. NICE.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    DNA test as soon as possible and then tell us we're April Fool's for falling for this scam.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Tommy, Not yet, I have to relocate to a trailer park, loose some teeth, get a few tattoos, gain 150 lbs., and grow a mullet.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Day for what, "C" and "G" giving birth???? LOL
  • TommyMoney
    13 years ago
    "Not yet, I have to relocate to a trailer park, loose some teeth, get a few tattoos, gain 150 lbs., and grow a mullet." **************************************************************** Ah, hear ya... and you're right, there are prerequisites for those fine shows. The good news from my perspective is all I'd have to do is get two strippers pregnant.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Well, anything is possible so I didn't want to assume that this was an April fools... There are those of us who still sit, from time to time, with the cold sweats hoping that "the call" never comes in, LOL. Sometimes what seems like a great idea with a belly full of booze and a cock full of lead turns out not to have been the best move in the light of the following morning. ;)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, I am going to have to at least go through the motions of getting them pregnant. "G" would be a lot easier, if I could only talk to her. AND you were little help! :) Let me know when you are back down this way.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    It was just last year (or maybe the year before?) when a dancer tried that trick on me for real. Given my surgical history, it was more funny than anything else. Put aside your squeamishness, rick, and get snipped. You won't miss the cold sweats. :))
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    HAHAHAHAHA, I've told you before, Clubber. They speak too fast. Take a language course, you'll see. Just because I have a solid grip of the language doesn't mean I can always understand what they are speaking TAN RAPIDAMENTE !!!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Here are the 3 basic phrases that you must have to converse in spanish. 1) Da me uno mas cerveza. 2) Donde es el bano? 3) Te quiero mucho.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc, Beer, restroom, and a lot. Other than that, I am out of luck.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Expensive ass lap dance with future college tuition costs to come
  • bigdude012
    13 years ago
    you forgot cuanto cuesta por la noche?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    dude, "as much as slope at night"?
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    Find the longest set of stairs in the strip club and let gravity do the rest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion