tuscl

YOUR ATF

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:37 PM
How often do any of u go to see your atf? Once a week, once a month, once every two weeks etc etc etc.

14 comments

• AnonymousJim
    13 years ago
    I can only really afford a nice visit (i.e. get some LDs) once a month, so that would be the max. But I also have three different clubs I go to regularly as well and there's never a guarantee whoever it is at the club I go to that one particular time will be there when I go the next time. Furthermore, I've noticed with my ATFs that they start seeing me as an easy mark if I see them too much. I'll get a dance from them and they'll act like dancing with me is some sort of a 10-minute break from all the other guys. The dance suffers accordingly. The last time I went to Scores, one girl I do have a liking for was disappointing because she seemingly went on cruise control for every song. I could tell she had a sequence of moves she simply had on a loop, regardless of the song or my mood. I was kinda ticked. Sometimes, particularly if the ATF didn't give me good dances the last time I went or if I'm just not feeling in the mood for her that night, I'll make a point to let her approach me (not seek her out), only get one dance, then call it quits. It's kind of a message -- hey, I like you, but you still have to give me your best effort if you want my regular business.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    My ATF no longer dances, so I only see her in a social setting and not often enough!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    When she was still seeing me, I'd see her about once a week in the club, and then once or twice OTC.
  • AnonymousJim
    13 years ago
    @georgmicrodong: At that point, I think she's a GF, not an ATF.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    So AnonymousJim, what you're saying is, at one point georgmicrodong had a GF and wife at the same time? Uh oh! :0
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I was paying her. I don't think "girlfriend" is the right word.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    gmd, once you got the OTC routine set up, why did she end it? I'd think that regular cash infusion would have been an incentive to maintain the relationship.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    twice a month sounds right, anything more than that then they'll become spoiled.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Jim, I have sent the same single dance message and I do think that it is effective. Conversely, I have had a couple of disappointing nights when I had to apologize for junior's lack of enthusiasm even though she was giving it the old college try. Tried to blame it on long hours and travel and had to just call it a night. I have let all the dancers know that there is a direct correlation between their performance and the money flowing freer. That's why I am somewhat cagey if they ask up front how many dances I think I will end up getting. My ATF started at the beginning by giving dances like each one was critical. Later, she started asking about how many I would get. And I know they have to juggle regulars and schedule their time, but it did seem like she would pace herself if she knew that she'd be there with me for 7 dances. So, I stopped giving direct answers.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    Since I only want to keep nice visit (2-5 LDs + half to one hour VIP), I can manage only twice a week. I would rather go less frequent to keep nice visit than make her established expectation on me disappoint. I hope I could see her once a week!
  • AnonymousJim
    13 years ago
    @GoVikings: I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it. I guess it's my perspective. I usually only get to see my GF (non-dancer) three nights a week. But, about once a month, I like a change-up. [shrug]
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    If you can't go without seeing a dancer atleast twice a week and the thought of going only once a week is too hard to bare. Take a long look in the mirror and fucking slap yourself!!! Ween yourself off her tits man. Unless you're fucking there's no reason to be seeing her so often, just MHO
  • boatmonkey
    13 years ago
    I would like to see my favorite girl once a week but that isn't always possible because of schedule or finances. A quick tip about the girl not being there when you show up - I wondered how the hell my Chinese buddy was always getting phone numbers from dancers until my ATF actually offered hers to me when I said I came in one day and was disappointed to not see her there. She said "call me if you want to check that I'm going to work on the day you plan to visit". Now I have asked other girls for their numbers on that same premise and, I'll be damned, it works!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Larry: Her story was that her then new boyfriend didn't want her to dance (and presumably fuck) any more, and she figured he was worth it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion