tuscl

Birdman Reportedly Spends $50K at Strip Club

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 2:17 PM
Birdman reportedly dropped 50 stacks at a New York strip club earlier this week. Cash Money empresario Birdman is hardly a stranger to dropping large sums of cash at a single time. Now, the former Big Tymer is making headlines for a recent spending spree at New York's Club Perfection. According to Rap Radar, Birdman supposedly dropped $50,000 at the popular Queens strip club while on the Young Money/Cash Moeny I Am Music 2 tour. This is hardly the first time Birdman has made headlines for his wealth. The New Orleans rapper most recently claimed he made a million dollar wager on the Super Bowl earlier this year. A video of Baby's alleged spree can be seen below, though viewer discretion is advised. [view link]

9 comments

• txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Birdman seems to have a Bird brain.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    What a moron, for a lot of reasons. Of all the clubs in the city where $50k could have given him some real distance, he chose one of the shittiest clubs in all of NYC. Now the club itself is beautiful, but believe me when I say that the girls you saw in the video are certainly representative of what you will see there all night: thick black girls sprinkled in with thick Latinas. They are also notorious for heavily watering the alcohol. Net-net, he spent $50k on overpriced, watered down booze and pigs. Whoever chose Perfection as his spot for his big night out in the city should be taken out back and whipped.
  • Moose42
    13 years ago
    I have $50...please, put your clothes on.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Yeah but I think these rappers like these type of ugly "thick" women. The last thing we need is some douchebag like him coming into the good clubs
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    I'm sure dropping $1k on a visit would get him fondly remembered. At that rate, he could've enjoyed 50 visits. How long before the IRS takes an interest on whether he's disclosing all of his income and paying his taxes? May put a crimp in his spending.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    CT, well, $1k is not exactly a King's ransom here in the city, though no doubt that the pigs at Perfection would feel lucky to get it. In NYC, particularly Manhattan, one must spend closer to $5k to be well remembered in a club.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Looks like a great time. Looked like everybody was enjoying themselves. [sarcasm] I am impressed with his ability to literally throw money around. He could have thrown around ten times that amount and my assessment of him stays the same: dumbass douchbag.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Never heard of him. I guess I haven't missed anything.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    shadow, he's a rapper from Louisiana. He's been around for a while and is really popular in your area, Georgia. Obviously, spending 50k in a strip club is insane. But Birdman is worth MORE than 50 million, so for him 50 thousand dollars is nothing. I don't see anything wrong with those dancers in that video, but I have a strong feeling the rest of you didn't find them that appealing. Just goes to show everyone has their own taste. Personally, I LOVE thick Latinas. They're my favorite.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion