tuscl

TITS

10inches
Florida
Thursday, March 24, 2011 2:04 AM
since we did a recent poll on types of pussy that we liked. how about one on tits? 1--just a mouth full 2--big hand full 3--puffies 4--large or small areola 5--large or small nips 6--dark or light areola

22 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    2, definitely, I don't like the inverted no tit model. 4, large 5, large 6, dark
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    "C" with small light areola.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    1 & 2 depend on the girl. Proportional and well formed are good. Misshapen, overly massive, fake, or too far out of proportion are bad. 3,4,5 & 6 are all mostly acceptable in all of those permutations, though I will prefer light to medium colored areolae over dark ones.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I vote "yes"
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    vm smiles thinking of his buddy with "C" She is a honey.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I usually go for the handful and less. My fantasy is to find the perfect-A cup with huge nipples.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I like em all but I prefer small to medium with small dark areolas and eraser nipples. I'm more of a leg and ass many anyhow!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    titties? absolutely!
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Ah, like fingerprints. Each distinctive. I like natural, perky, slightly swollen with interesting, responsive nipples. Areolas can have those little bumps and be fairly wide. Don't like the perfect areola and nipple that just sits there, like it was painted on--indicates no sensation at all. Had one girl with just one nipple that was about an inch long. Freaky, but got used to it, and she appreciated the attention I gave it.
  • beergut
    13 years ago
    7-- All of the above
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Big D's or double D's to stick my face between.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    2 - but they HAVE to be NATURALS with: 4 - large areolas 6 - dark areolas
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    I completely agree with Prim0 (minus the legs). But small to medium, love big/eraser nips. Don't really care about the color. And I enjoy puffies too
  • topmandd
    13 years ago
    larger natural the better with large/dark areolas. But they need to have a nice attitude behind them too.
  • Gossage54
    13 years ago
    I've become more of an ass man over the years. I don't really like big sloppy tits with huge areolas. I chick with huge tits will definitely grab my attention no doubt but I love a great ass. B or C cups with some perkiness and smaller areolas is my preference.
  • DFFECHSWU
    13 years ago
    I prefer large B / small C breasts with about a 2" diameter, light colored areola and nips are big enough to feel, etc. but not poke out your eye.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Each one has its advantages. As long as they are there and are not too saggy, stretched or fake I'm happy.
  • Dain
    13 years ago
    Puffies!
  • Strappyg1
    13 years ago
    large 5. The bigger/pointier the better.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    As long as they have a pair, I don't care. I'm not a breast man. If I had to choose, I'd vote for the smaller ones, with shape and big nipples. (personally, I think nipples are more fun to play with than breasts)
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Here in Columbus we have the stupid pasties. The only club that does not use pasties is the full nude club but that is a dive and no contact in the dances (Private Dancer). Whenever I go out of town to Dayton, Cleveland, Akron, or Michigan I am sure to take full advantage of the dancer's nipples. Recently though had a bad experience in cleveland when I told a dancer I wanted to suck on her nipples during our dance. She misheard me and thought I said to have her suck on her own nipples. After she got done sucking on them I told her "no no *I* want to suck on them". She said "oh ok" and so it was then my turn. Hope I did not catch a virus from her saliva....
  • someguy323
    11 years ago
    2 but way bigger than a handful. 4 large areolas and 6 dark areolas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion