tuscl

The girlfriend issue

Hello crowd,

I am happy to have discovered this website, the reviews are very interesting.
I recently experienced the joys of a strip club and have a little moral issue to share.
The first time I went to a s c, it was interesting. I am blind and feeling a couple of girls to have an idea of what was available out there was really exciting. I am 22 and have been with a few girls, but the experience was still nice.
My current relationship is a serious one and my girlfriend actually doesn't mind at all about me going to strip clubs. I am the one not feeling a 100% comfortable with it, so I wanted to share this to hear about your experiences.
Are you with someone? What is your opinion about going to strip clubs in regard to your relationship?
I am also asking this because I recently relocated from Switzerland to NYC and live 5 minutes away from one of the best clubs in town. I don't want my little getaways turning into nasty habits.

Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

19 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    You shouldn't do anything that you aren't comfortable with, regardless of your reason. Many of those here have no qualms about quite a bit more than you describe, but there are also many who do noting more than look.
  • doke
    14 years ago
    Thanks for your reply. What you say feels right... I just hope I am not already trapped in the addiction. I don't look for strip clubs when I now they are out of immediate reach. But having one at 5 minutes walking is going to make it a little more challenging.

Best
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    I agree with georgemicro, don't be doing anything you're not totally comfortable with. It's way too easy to get addicted to this so be careful. It can wind up costing a ridiculous amount of money, and there can be other big time costs too.

With every girlfriend except the current one I'd be so in trouble if they found out I went to a SC. It's OK with the current one because she's a stripper. It probably puts her more at ease about her own lifestyle. But this is not normal! Even if your girlfriend says she's OK with it, she probably would rather you didn't go. Not to mention the money you might be spending.
  • Realist123
    14 years ago
    "I am blind and feeling a couple of girls to have an idea of what was available out there was really exciting"

How are you reading responses and also responding on this web-forum if you are blind.. some new type of technology?
    I'm very interested...
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I understand the issues you face. I have managed to keep it all in perspective by recognizing that clubbing is my part-time job. Feeling-up girls, having simulated (and sometimes real) sex with them for their benefit is something I am required to do. I am also required to methodically rid myself of unwanted cash...definitely not a pleasant chore. When I leave the club, all of the club stuff is left behind, except for a couple of phone numbers, a few intense memories and the stain on the front of my pants.

I am required to show up for this job at least twice a week, and have worked overtime on occasion, but I would never let it get in the way of my family life, my spiritual well-being, my full-time job or my mental health.

I'm curious about that blind thing as well...
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yeah, if you are blind, that's a good question. LOL
  • doke
    13 years ago
    Hey guys,

Thanks for your replies.
    About being blind and using a computer:
    I use what is called a screen reader. It is a program that can be loaded on most operating systems. It reads out loud what is on the screen.
    For Apple devices: http://www.apple.com/accessibility/
    Even iPhone is accessible. :)

Now, as for the girlfriend issue, you are probably all right.
    One additional reason to be attracted by strip clubs in NYC is that my social network is not very crowded yet and going to a bar by myself is not extremely enjoyable. The advantage of a strip club is that the action usually comes to you. It is hard to go to people when you don't see anyone. :)

Cheers!
    P.s.: I am not after any extras and were thinking of limiting my frequentation to once or twice a month.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    doke,

I think we all started with some sort of visit limit in mind. Doesn't ever seem to work out as planned, however! ENJOY!
  • dallas702
    13 years ago
    Doke,

Ask your girlfriend to come along for a visit to the neighborhood stripclub! Keep a hand on her and gage her reactions to what is happening. If she does have a problem with you in a club, you are specially capable of feeling her tension! Remember that if she has not been to a SC before she will be nervous anyway. Her reactions should help you find good answers to yor questions.

On the other hand. WOW, talk about an explorer's heaven for you, strip club visits open a door for you that is just not available anywhere else! To finally get to "SEE" the complete bodies of a variety of women must be awesome. If it were me, I imagine I would be additcted about 30 seconds into the first lap dance. AND, I WOULD take advantage of the "blind" status to push the limits of every dancer in range!

Good luck with your decision process and let us know how it it going!
  • doke
    13 years ago
    @dallas702: very good point! You have it all straight right.
    I think taking my girlfriend to a club would be a good idea. I asked her already the last weekend, but she was not much attracted. I will reiterate and try to convince her. Might be a good reason to go back a little earlier... ;)
    Now, as for the experience of "seeing" a variety of women: yes, it is absolutely fantastic. I don't have many blind friends, but I look forward to sharing this with one in particular who might visit me from Switzerland.

Best
    P.s.: yes, the blind status probably gives me a little advantage, but I don't like to abuse either. Besides, I am not after the extras, although sometimes I get carried away... I am happy with my girlfriend and after feeling almost 20 girls, I still prefer her body.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Just be careful that the dancers don't try to take advantage of your blindness. No one needs to tell you all of the negative things that can happen. Sighted guys get ripped off in clubs. A blind guy can be a real target for some low-life dancers.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    "frequentation"

That's my new favorite word. I can't wait to use it in conversation.
  • doke
    13 years ago
    Glad you like it. lol I am not a native English and my vocabulary may not always be the most appropriate one. :P
    And btw, I showed the thread to my gf and she found it quite interesting. Still not 100% motivated to go to a sc, but probably more than she was before.
    Will keep you posted.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Welcome to tuscl, doke. I wish you well. And I must emphasize SuperDude's caution about dancers who are less than honourable.

So you are Swiss - Schweizer deutsch ou Suisse francais? Je parle francais mais ich spreche nur 'kinder' deutsch.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    doke,

jashd jadjacj gmvmioji ejkmsv laskovm asmlam lmczoz masfg asgh

So what did your computer do with that? :)
  • doke
    13 years ago
    Farmerart Swiss French. D'ou es-tu?
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    doke:

Je suis canadien, mais canadien anglais. Je demeure dans l'ouest du Canada - la province d'Alberta. Je pense que tu parles anglais mieux que je parle francais. J'ai passe la plupart de ma vie dans l'industrie petroliere. J'ai appris un peu de francais pendant un contrat en Algerie il y a 35 ans. Et, au Canada, meme aux regions anglaises, la langue francaise existe partout - Radio-Canada, journaux, etc.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Show off.
  • doke
    13 years ago
    Amazing French, Farmerart. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion