tuscl

Why do women have breasts?

Sunday, March 13, 2011 11:54 PM
Taking my daily walk on the beach here in Miami Beach got me to thinking. I actually do think as I stroll up and down the beach, it just isn't ogling all the women here. It struck me as I gazed at all kinds of women, young and old, shapely and fat, American Caucasians, Latinas, Asians, Europeans. Why do women have breasts?

17 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Don't know why they have them, but I'm pretty sure they're why spring break was created!!! Have you seen the "Girls Gone Wild" employees yet?
  • troop
    13 years ago
    for the same reason that cows have udders. lol
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    So we have something to look at when we're fucking them, Duh, vince!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Both men and women develop breasts from the same embryological tissues. However, at puberty, female sex hormones, mainly estrogen, promote breast development which does not occur in men. As a result, women's breasts become far more prominent than those of men.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Realist123, LOL did you see that one episode of Family Guy?
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    vince: Get back to some cold weather. All that sun and heat has fried your brains.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    HAHAHAHAHA I know why they have them, I just threw it out here to see what I'd catch. I play with them, I suck on them, I cum on them. I'm glad women have them. The men that have them, I stay away from. (:
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    CT, nope, I haven't seen any of the "Girls Gone Wild" people. Pity. I'll have to ask around.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Because men suck.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Human women have breasts because while humanity was "growing up," evolutionarily speaking, human men had babies with women who had breasts more than women without. Some paleontologists theorize that the resemblance to buttocks is not coincidental, and that combined with the evolutionary erection of the spine, made face to face sex, as opposed to the doggie fucking most animals do, more common and that men were more attracted to women who had "buttocks" in the front *and* back. Which also helps explain why most men tend to prefer butts and breasts in similar sizes. Wait, did I just go to the lab again?
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Women have breasts to give us guys pleasure. The sex is really intense for me when a girl has a great set of breasts, they are always part of my lovemaking. Then once we have lost control, and our passion has consumed us, women have breasts to make baby boys and girls happy.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Vince, if you find them, apply for an internship!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I read the same explanation that George posted.
  • dolo74
    13 years ago
    The anatomically correct answer to this question is to produce milk for offspring....as they are on every female of the mammal kingdom. Obviously this isnt the answer you were looking for but it is the absolute correct one
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    SuperDude: "Because men suck." For. The. Win.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    "The Original Love Handles"
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Because God used the correct rib from a rib cage?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion