Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why do women have breasts?

vincemichaels

Detroit

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Taking my daily walk on the beach here in Miami Beach got me to thinking. I actually do think as I stroll up and down the beach, it just isn't ogling all the women here. It struck me as I gazed at all kinds of women, young and old, shapely and fat, American Caucasians, Latinas, Asians, Europeans. Why do women have breasts?

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

Don't know why they have them, but I'm pretty sure they're why spring break was created!!!

Have you seen the "Girls Gone Wild" employees yet?

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

for the same reason that cows have udders. lol

Profile picture for Realist123
Realist123
•

So we have something to look at when we're fucking them, Duh, vince!

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Both men and women develop breasts from the same embryological tissues. However, at puberty, female sex hormones, mainly estrogen, promote breast development which does not occur in men. As a result, women's breasts become far more prominent than those of men.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Realist123, LOL did you see that one episode of Family Guy?

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

vince:

Get back to some cold weather. All that sun and heat has fried your brains.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

HAHAHAHAHA I know why they have them, I just threw it out here to see what I'd catch. I play with them, I suck on them, I cum on them. I'm glad women have them. The men that have them, I stay away from. (:

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

CT, nope, I haven't seen any of the "Girls Gone Wild" people. Pity. I'll have to ask around.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Because men suck.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Human women have breasts because while humanity was "growing up," evolutionarily speaking, human men had babies with women who had breasts more than women without. Some paleontologists theorize that the resemblance to buttocks is not coincidental, and that combined with the evolutionary erection of the spine, made face to face sex, as opposed to the doggie fucking most animals do, more common and that men were more attracted to women who had "buttocks" in the front and back. Which also helps explain why most men tend to prefer butts and breasts in similar sizes.

Wait, did I just go to the lab again?

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Women have breasts to give us guys pleasure. The sex is really intense for me when a girl has a great set of breasts, they are always part of my lovemaking. Then once we have lost control, and our passion has consumed us, women have breasts to make baby boys and girls happy.

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

Vince, if you find them, apply for an internship!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I read the same explanation that George posted.

Profile picture for dolo74
dolo74
•

The anatomically correct answer to this question is to produce milk for offspring....as they are on every female of the mammal kingdom. Obviously this isnt the answer you were looking for but it is the absolute correct one

Profile picture for BaddJack
BaddJack
•

SuperDude: "Because men suck." For. The. Win.

Profile picture for Fenster
Fenster
•

"The Original Love Handles"

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Because God used the correct rib from a rib cage?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement