Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Impressions

looneylarry

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm not Rich Little (or Frank Caliando) but here's some impressions:

georgemicrodong: Not to rub it in but my wife just packed me a lunch to take to the SC and included a pack of condoms. She also included a little jacket in case the girl gets cold.

samsung1: Five people shot in Detroit parking lot. Several arrests and six girls arrested for prostitution. Here's the link to their pictures.

rickdugan: I'd do the blonde. And the brunette.

shadowcat: Looks like the girls we saw in PP, right vm?

Gatorfan: Just fuck her in the ear.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for looneylarry
looneylarry
•

farmerart: Do you guys have any problems when you try and put a whole stack of bills in the girl's garter? The stacks are so heavy that they tend to fall out. Should I just stuff all the stacks into a bag and hand her the bag? This $4.00 gas is really a pisser, isn't it?

bookguy: I think the solution is the correlation between the length of her inseam and her cup size. Inverse proportions are a real red flag. See my other 2,000 word post for the formulas. My fantasy is also my reality but I do not posit that your reality need intrude on my reality. The spherical nature of the mammaries usually causes minor defibrillation and perspiration on the inside of my clenched fists.

troop: Loser pl. wake up and smell the coffee, princess.

steve229: I was standing at the bar the other night and a dancer walked past me, whirled around and came back to stand in front of me. She reached down and started lightly punching my nuts--babita-babita--like the speed bags in the boxing gym. What do you think that meant?

lopaw: Probably that you don't need a set to get a girl.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Imaginative, and funny!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

ROFL! Well played.

I wonder how hard she'd smack me if I asked her to pack me a lunch.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

huh? i think you have me confused with ann landers.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Nice!

Profile picture for Realist123
Realist123
•

I haven't been on here long but these made me laugh, the ones about GMD, Gator and steve and samsung, LOL

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thanks.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Amen, shadowcat. Nice job, looneylarry.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Got me, looneylarry. Kudos.

But nice to see the reference to Rich Little - another talented Canadian.

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

Nice job. Funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

lol that was priceless!

Profile picture for dudeanonymous
dudeanonymous
•

Hilarious!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement