tuscl

Heading to the Cleveland/Akron OH area...

chukko
Ohio
Friday, March 11, 2011 8:09 AM
I'm just trying to find some good clubs to check out in the Cleveland/Akron OH area. I don't really go for extras. Just good grinds, sensual dances, and good stage shows. Thanks

6 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    Jen's Den in Akron has cheap $5 bar stool dances that let you sample the dances and no cover charge. Christie's in Cleveland has the best eye candy.
  • Any of the clubs in the Flats area of Cleveland. I'd throw in Amber's in CLE as well.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Yes Amber's was my favorite. Not too trashy but not too fancy.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    a touch of gold on brookpark road near the cleveland airport. classy beautiful goddesses and the best stage and stage show in northern ohio! no other club comes close! ;)
  • chukko
    13 years ago
    Thanks guys. My buddy real wants me to take him to a strip club for the first time. I might take him to christies. I'm not one to like corrupting my friends with the darker side of strip clubs. Though that may be what he is looking for...
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Also an alternative to Christies is the Hustler club in Cleveland. The Hustler might accept the free admission pass on [view link] (I would call to double check) [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion